73. uncle gu, i want to take care of gu ye for a lifetime

the county people's hospital is a second-class hospital, which is already the largest and most formal hospital in the local area, and there is a bit of a big problem, everyone comes here. fortunately, during the new year, there were fewer people to see the doctor, and gu lin was called as soon as he came.

the doctor was an aunt, and when she looked at ye ye's beautiful little face, the burning red tongtong, the mother's love suddenly flooded into a river, "oh, how long has this been burning?"

gu sen clasped gu ye's head with one hand and asked him to look up and look forward, "i have had a fever since yesterday afternoon, and the medicine last night did not work much, the injection or infusion, you look at it."

gu ye was excited, looked up at the boss, and injected? the kind that pierces your ass?!

gu sen twisted his head to the front and let him face the doctor, and it was useless to pretend to be pitiful.

gu lin explained with a smile: "he has been weak since he was a child, he was sick before, and taking medicine didn't work very well.

gu yesheng looked at the two brothers lovelessly, "are you serious?" didn't i pick it up? gu sen said

with a cold face, "shut up and see a doctor." the

doctor smiled and examined gu ye, "looking at it is a viral cold, the lungs and trachea are fine, take a blood test."

"huh?" gu ye wrapped his big down jacket tightly to his feet and shrunk his neck, "you can just prescribe the medicine directly, there is no need to draw blood." the

doctor cried and laughed, "if you don't draw your blood, just take a little finger blood." "

prick it with a needle!" gu ye was already grinning in pain, gu sen took him away expressionlessly, gu lin waited to open the test form, to pay the money, and when he came out, he saw that gu sen had already carried gu ye to the laboratory department. ppoor third, in front of the boss, there is no ability to resist.

"sigh, it's so violent." gu lin handed the list to the nurse and advised gu sen: "don't keep pulling your face, if you don't know, you really think he picked it up."

gu ye held out his finger in a hesitant manner, "no, i sent it with a full phone bill."

gu sen furrowed his brows, disgusted: "when i was a child, i was afraid of pain, and when i grew up, i was afraid of pain.

gu ye rolled his eyes, who doesn't hurt?

the nurse suddenly came three handsome men who looked so handsome and had such a temperament, rushing to take gu ye's list, gu lin smiled and squinted: "come to a stab that does not hurt, my brother is squeamish, and he can howl for a long time." the

head nurse smiled and said, "i'll come." gu

ye looked at the other party's age, should be very experienced, bravely stretched out his claws, the head nurse looked at him, the needle was fast.

"oh brother! it hurts! the

head nurse cried and laughed, "the children don't cry out in pain."

gu lin rubbed his head, "the fourth old man is more tolerant than you can." a

little nurse asked in surprise, "are you gu ye?"

"so, wow! you are gu lin! president of yuming media? "you're

gu sen!" gu dad's successor, oh my god!

gu ye smiled bitterly, "seeing a disease has been recognized, am i now a celebrity?" tthe