123. this is not domestic violence, it is murder!

Gu Ye's side, sent a few messages, the opposite side did not return, Gu Ye returned to the living room to find Yu Xuan, "Honey, help me check something."

Yu Xuan asked doubtfully, "What?"

Gu Ye frowned, "I only have this person's Id here, you find someone to help me check her specific address, and then find me a lawyer."

Yu Xuan nodded, "Arrange it for you tomorrow morning." Gu

Ye ran over and put his arms around Yu Xuan's neck and kissed him hard, "Love you! Then

Gu Ye called Xie Cheng again, and his attitude was not so good, "Xiao Chengzi, are you free tomorrow morning?"

Xie Cheng said in disgust, "Who is Xiao Chengzi, how can it be the same as calling a little eunuch?" Where to go tomorrow?

Gu Ye said seriously, "It should be out of the imperial capital."

Xie Cheng smiled: "You have such a wide business now?"

Gu Ye didn't bother to joke with him, and directly sent him a screenshot, "She already has a dead face on her face, either she was killed by domestic violence, or she killed her family and carried a lawsuit for human life, I want to go to her tomorrow and try my best to save her." Xie

Cheng did not make a fuss, "Well, leave early tomorrow, is there enough people?" "That's

enough for both of us, please don't call anyone!" Gu Ye hated the group of teases and only wanted to quit the group chat.

"Well, how to go, is it too late to buy a high-speed rail ticket now?"

Yu Xuan said lightly: "I buy it, if I can't buy it, I will drive it, I will assign a driver, and if it is far away, I will transfer a helicopter to you, and if I can't do it, I still have an international plane."

Gu Ye held Yu Xuan's handsome face, changed his face for a second, and praised him adoringly: "Yu is always handsome!" That's great! That's it. Xie Cheng, get up at five o'clock tomorrow, Xiao Chengzi?

Xie Cheng took a deep breath and said weakly, "I know, I don't want to talk."

Gu Ye hung up the phone with a look of disgust, he hadn't beaten him yet, and the little one was still a bit of a makeover, ahem!

At five o'clock the next morning, Gu Ye got up and shouted xie cheng, and had already determined the woman's address, just in a small village in the next province, an authentic rural area, the county seat was an eighteen-line small city, and there were still six hundred kilometers out of the imperial capital.

Yu Xuan's people got a ticket to go to the provincial city that day, an hour and a half to the provincial city, then there was a car to pick them up, directly to this small village called Xiao Wu Village. This time is not only Gu Ye and Xie Cheng, there is also a young lawyer, that is, lawyer Zhang who followed Yu Xuan to the Gu family before, there is also a bodyguard and driver, more than thirty years old, a serious face, is a bodyguard who has followed Yu Xuan for several years, on the surface he followed, privately Yu Xuan sent how many people Gu Ye did not know, I feel that Yu Xuan really treated him as a baby, he went out the other party is particularly uneasy.

————

arrived at Xiaowu Village, it was already eleven o'clock, and the village was full of bungalows, not rich, surrounded by farmland.

At this time, it was just in time for the students to leave school at noon, and many children were walking home with school bags, and Xie Cheng was surprised to see these children: "The parents of these children are still quite relieved, let the children go to and from school by themselves."