49. i chose to commit suicide!

saturday night there is no self-study, generally free activities, some students will go to the library to read, some simply nest in the dormitory, gu ye in the canteen to eat dinner and go home, zhao pengyu and xia xiang also followed, the name of "warm house", in fact, want to relax.

zhao pengyu turned on the tv, lay down on the sofa, and let out a sigh from the soul: "comfort! why didn't i ask my dad to buy me a house? are there still rooms available around you? let's be neighbors.

gu ye took out the fruit from the refrigerator, and zhao pengyu turned his head to find that the fruit plate floated towards the kitchen by itself, "sleeping trough! gu ye, what did you raise at home?!

xia xiang took the remote control and said while looking for a movie: "there is a beautiful sister, you have seen in the ghost house."

"oh, that sister, draw that one!" zhao pengyu was immediately not so nervous, the red beans came with a fruit plate, zhao pengyu quickly took over, and said politely: "thank you sister!" the

corners of gu ye's mouth twitched, this brother's heart is really big!

xia xiang saw a shadow flashing in the location of the study, raised an eyebrow, put down the remote control in his hand and walked to the study, it was really strange to find this kind of thing in gu ye's home.

as a result, he didn't see anything strange in the study, but he saw gu ye's paintings hanging on the wall and a few large characters of dragon flying phoenix dance, and after seeing what was written on it, xia xiang couldn't help but laugh out loud, "gu ye, where did you ask for the master, can you write this kind of word, is he crazy?"

gu ye sat on the sofa and ate grapes, "it took a lot of effort to get it, isn't it very handsome?"

xia xiang cried and laughed, "yes yes yes, handsome explosion, writing such words to you, it is a waste of a good hand." <

gu ye rolled his eyes, "you don't know how to appreciate the true meaning of it at all."

zhao pengyu sat up and ran over curiously to see, "what? let me see!

gu ye ate the grape's hand, and when the grape reached his mouth, he quickly put it down and chased after zhao pengyu, "nothing to see!" don't look at it! "why

can't i watch?" the more he didn't let zhao pengyu look at it, the more curious he became, and he quickly ran to the door, gu ye chuckled in his heart, and there was a sense of shame that the underground romance was about to be exposed, "girl! your uncle is here! hurry up and say hello! with gu ye's

words, lingling, who was sitting on the bookshelf perfectly playing a doll, stood up at once.

zhao pengyu, who had just run to the door, was frightened to jump more than a meter high, and before he could enter, he was scared out, "niang! what the heck?!

gu ye chased after him, hugged ling ling, and introduced himself in a serious way: "don't be afraid! this is my adopted daughter. zhao pengyu looked

frightened, "why did she move!?"

"because she absorbed a lot of resentment and produced spiritual consciousness, her iq is only two or three years old, and now she is learning to speak, lingling, quickly say that uncle is good."

ling ling was very well-behaved, and held out a small hand to zhao pengyu, "uncle is good."

zhao pengyu waved hard, "you, you are also good."

gu ye quietly breathed a sigh of relief, pulled xia xiang out, closed the door of the study, and asked them: "have you uncles prepared a greeting gift for the child?" <