81. retribution, retribution!

now i can't care about what yu xuan is thinking, at home, there is no stop for two minutes, gu ye had to take qiao qiaojun to the hospital to save qin xu, and after asking qin man for the address, several people went straight to the hospital.

gu ye meant not to let yu xuan follow, but the other party was very insistent, and also drove secretary liu away, holding his hand all the way and holding it tightly. gu ye didn't dare to ask more, for fear that the other party would say something amazing that would make him unable to take it. in gu ye's heart, in fact, he already had a feeling that yu xuan should have doubted him, and he was almost here to be sure.

there was also this poisonous mouth next to him, and eighty percent of them had already recognized him.

gu ye now had the feeling of being thrown under the searchlight and exposed to the sun, and there was no place to hide.

when he saw qin xu, the other party was already awake, lying on the hospital bed, his face was pale, and it was obvious that he had just been tortured enough. seeing that gu ye brought two people to see him, one of them was still yu zong, who saw the head and did not see the end of the dragon, qin xu wanted to sit up according to the bed board, gu ye waved his hand, "don't be polite, lie down, what is the situation?" how could she suddenly want your life? qin xu looked

helpless, and qin man said angrily, "he made that girl ugly!" qian dao asked him to use his acting skills to suppress xia shiwen, let her know that the sky is high and thick, put his mind on acting, he used his acting skills to press the other party to get stuck more than a dozen times in a row, and finally xia shiwen was scared to sit on the ground, and he couldn't walk out for a long time, and after the reaction, he cried angrily. qin man thought about it and looked scared, "fortunately, i went to the crew with him today, otherwise, no one would have noticed him fainting in the lounge."

gu ye said sympathetically, "this is carrying the pot for qian dao."

qin xu said helplessly, "she feels that i can't get along with her, i want to rectify her, if i want to rectify her, i won't use this kind of pediatric means." <

"she probably thinks you found out what she did and wants to kill you." gu ye slapped the blackened paper man next to qin xu's bed, "if you don't have this paper man, you will be killed by her." you owe me a life now, plus a million.

qin xu picked up the rune paper with an ugly face, and said with a deep look, "great grace does not say thank you, i wrote it down." qiao qiaojun grabbed

qin xu's wrist, took the pulse, frowned in disgust, opened qin xu's eyelids and looked at it, he said to qin man on the side, "find me a basin of clear water." qin man guessed

that this was probably the expert in this line that gu ye said, and immediately went to the end. qiao qiaojun sprinkled white powder in the basin of water, and then took out a knife.

gu ye hid behind yu xuan and put his face on yu xuan's shoulder, "oh, don't dare to look!" it's cruel! qiao

qiaojun looked at him with complicated eyes, cut a small hole in qin xu's finger with a knife, put his hand in the basin of water, and saw the wisps of blood floating from his fingertips to the basin, and not long after, a small green bug, so small that it was difficult for the naked eye to distinguish, actually drilled out with the blood.

qiao qiaojun grabbed qin xu's wrist and asked him to take it out, and then he saw the little green insect, happily swimming around in the blood-stained basin, and his body grew larger. this strange scene made the qin family siblings stunned, and when they thought that this insect was also swimming around in their own blood, qin xu couldn't help but want to throw up.