112. everyone is a murderer

gu ye and xie cheng followed xiao zhang and xiao wang upstairs, came to the household where the fire broke out, the scene has been blocked, and the police are investigating the scene, after going in to see, they found that the scene did not have a picture of a mess in the imagination, only the balcony area was burned, and now it has been extinguished, there is still water on the ground, and the body is no longer there.

gu ye stood on the balcony, "as if to deliberately let people know that this house is on fire."

xiao zhang wondered, "it is strange to be able to burn a person to death, but not to burn the surrounding things, everything in the home is placed normally."

gu ye sighed, shook his head, and said in his heart that this was not done by people.

xie cheng walked around the house and walked to the balcony, "what about corpses? "the

body has been taken back for autopsy," xiao wang saw that the other police officers were busy with their own affairs, and whispered to them: "before the autopsy was burned alive, or it was smoke choking to death, how can such a small fire burn or choke people to death?" do you two come here and think this case is not normal?

gu ye smiled, "we are still investigating, and we are not sure, at present we suspect that there are ghosts involved." at this time, the others had already checked almost, and xiao wang went to inquire about it, "the

death was indeed a fifty-year-old woman, and the death method was more tragic, wrapped in a garbage bag all over the body, poured half a bucket of cooking oil on her head, and then lit herself." the most strange thing is that after such a painful death, she actually did not struggle and lay motionless on the ground.

xie cheng listened to the scalp tingle, "so was she still alive when she died?" "the

autopsy report has not yet come out, and the specifics are unknown." hhowever, according to the previous autopsy reports, it should be that they are still alive. gu ye looked at xie cheng wordlessly, "the

other party is obviously retaliating, how can it be burned after death, it will definitely let her be burned alive."

xie cheng rubbed his arm, and this method of death made people shudder.

when the others were gone, xiao wang proposed, "do you want to check it out in a special way?"

gu ye shook his head, "it's useless, the soul has already been eaten."

"who eats?"

gu ye smiled, "for the time being, we can't say it well, you check yours, we check ours, and finally we have a pair of clues on both sides, there may be unexpected gains, i can't say the words to death."

"yes, you think thoughtfully."

xie cheng asked, "do you have any doubters?"

xiao zhang said: "we identified the man of the first house as one of the suspects at the beginning, but we just got the news that he has been in the hospital and has no time to commit the crime." xie

cheng was surprised, "we heard that he is missing."

xiao wang said helplessly, "who did you listen to?" he was not missing, he was hospitalized, after all, the blow was too great, he was taken by relatives for treatment, and he never returned. up to now, the bodies of the mother and son are still in the police station, and no one has claimed them. <

xie cheng nodded, "we also feel that the first case is different from the others."

xie cheng and gu yehe looked at each other, and they all had thoughts in their hearts, if this man did not have time to commit the crime, then it would rule out the accomplice of the human ghost, and the ghost was likely to be the first woman to be burned to death. but now i can't find her, there's no way to be sure.