58. dead and alive

at ten o'clock in the evening, the semi-old residential building community had quieted down. in the southeast corner of the community, there is a separate low building, only six stories high, no elevator, the corridor is relatively narrow, probably the conditions are not good, no one wants to live here, only the first and fifth floors have lights.

standing by the window, you can hear a woman's angry scolding voice, "you just didn't show up!" if it weren't for the house my parents bought, i wouldn't have a place to live when i married you! didn't you just look at my house to get into the house? my brother is in a hurry to use the money, what happened to me giving a hundred thousand? you still don't make enough, cook! cooks! unpromising! loser! the

man suppressed his anger and said, "how much money do i make in a year?" you give 100,000 at once! "didn't

my parents give us a suite when we got married?" what's wrong with giving a hundred thousand? my brother bought a house for his son, shouldn't my sister help? you don't live in my house, you roll! even your job as a cook is what my brother entrusted to you, otherwise you wouldn't even be a cook! scolded

by his wife a dog's bloody head, the man's shoulders collapsed, suppressed by this reason for sixteen years, he was almost crushed crazy, he blushed and asked: "then you always have to discuss with me, the money is earned by me!" you give it away without asking, what am i in this home?

"discussion?" the woman sneered, "discuss what?" i am the master of this family, i have the final say, otherwise you divorce me, divorce you go to sleep on the street! the

man was left by his wife's unreasonable slamming of the door and went directly to the basement. <

there is a wall between the basement of this building and other buildings, and there is a very thick fireproof and explosion-proof door in the middle, which is usually not opened, which leads to a good sound insulation effect underground, and it is even more quiet and terrible at night.

hongdou has been following liang jianxin, and found no problem upstairs, so he followed him to the basement.

liang jianxin walked to the door of his basement, pulled out a key, and opened the airtight basement iron door. as soon as the door was opened, the smell of blood and putrefaction in the nose, mixed with the smell of moldy things, came to the face. after liang jianxin entered, he closed the iron door and turned on the light, and what came into his eyes was a pure black cat hanging on the wall, its limbs had been put on iron nails, and the wounds on its body crisscrossed, and some places were deeply visible to the bone. blood stained the cat's fur, dripping on the ground, some of which had solidified and turned a disgusting brown.

it was only about half a year old, emaciated, only the slowly undulating belly proved that the cat was still alive, hearing the movement, its eyes glanced at the door without concentration, the turquoise eyes struggled slightly, but there was no strength, completely unable to move. it opened its mouth and wanted to scream, but unfortunately, the place of the vocal cords had been cut off, and it could even have the ability to call, and could only watch the demon-like person come in and walk to its side.

liang jianxin took a knife on the iron shelf at the base of the wall, compared it on the cat's stomach, looked at the kitten struggling and weak, he suddenly laughed, his face twisted with teeth, his eyes stared to the maximum, he said viciously: "slut! i'll cut open your belly now!" dig out your heart and liver! i let you bully me! make you look down on me! go to hell! to die!! jjust

at this moment, a gust of gloomy wind blew over, a ghost cry sounded in the small basement, the dim light suddenly went out, the bloody and pungent basement became more eerie and terrifying, as if someone walked by, bringing a cool breeze, and the coolness of the eerie forest made liang jianxin have a layer of goosebumps, and his scalp exploded.