83. kill this group of scum!

gu ye took the child's mother to the car, and mu jingfei rode on her locomotive, sounded the alarm, and handed gu ye a wheat, "i will open the way for you and say the route in advance."

gu ye made an ok gesture and asked the child's mother: "take a picture of the child?" give me. the child's

mother couldn't stop the tears, and her spirit almost collapsed, "no, my mobile phone was snatched away by the person." gu ye looked

back at her mental state, and did not intend to ask her anything more, took out a cinnabar pen from his pocket, a few blank spells, and threw them on the leg of co-pilot xia xiang after quickly drawing.

now although xia xiang couldn't see anything, he still felt a chill on his knees, and he looked at gu ye with a bitter face, and said that gu ye proposed that he sit in this position and he didn't feel right. he is a pure yin system, and even during the day, he sometimes sees that kind of thing. now, the soul body of a puppy gradually appeared in his arms, and gu ye used him as a carrier.

gu ye fastened his seat belt and touched the puppy's head, "cub, find the breath of that little girl, come back and feed you meat." the puppy was

not very large, it was more than twenty centimeters, the small one could be held in the palm of his hand, the eyes were big and round, black and slippery, after smelling the smell, he screamed at the back.

gu ye turned the front of the car, "sister mu, turn back!" as soon as the

car moved, the puppy floated up, xia xiang hesitated, took the dog in his arms, and the next second, gu ye stepped on the accelerator, and the car went out at once.

"speeding up!" zhao pengyu was holding the young mother in the back, his heart was cold, and gu ye's driver's license might be revoked. <

gu ye stretched his face and turned a deaf ear, and when he was about to reach the intersection, he told mu jingfei, "turn left!" "

right at the intersection!"

"go straight!"

as a veteran motorcycle family, in order to hunt down fugitives, mu jingfei dared to soar to 300 miles on the high speed. she carried a siren on her car, and everywhere she went, vehicles and pedestrians automatically gave way to her, and now even in the city, she was running at a speed of one hundred and two per hour. gu ye in the back also dared to follow, the red light also dared to break through, all the way in advance to predict the route, the two people were full of strength, must find the child!

"sister mu, that car has changed its temporary license plate and replaced it with beijing p.77370."

mu jingfei immediately told the group to check them!

the child's mother grabbed the seat belt with red eyes, and she didn't know how gu ye knew, she pinned all her hopes on this young man and the young policeman. zhao pengyu comforted him from the side: "don't be nervous, he will definitely be able to get the child back, and we will be able to catch up soon!" he is the most famous occult master in the country, and after pinching his finger, you must believe him. the child's

mother trembled and said, "i believe!" i believe! she didn't

dare not believe it, and if she didn't believe it, she didn't know how she would have to live.

gu ye's eyebrows were cold, and then he suddenly said, "sister mu! the car is right in front of the traffic lights, and you're following me!

"catch up! we really caught up! the child's mother said excitedly, "that's the car!" that's them! mmy daughter is on top!