126. let the whole world know that i love you

Without waiting for Gu Ye to fight back, the medical staff of the hospital have already helped Gu Ye speak: there is a picture as evidence, this back is a poor person, was changed, was abused by the family, almost died, just because of her words, Gu Ye ran here from the imperial capital to save her, why did you hack him? Just ask you keyboard trolls, is there anyone who can do what Gu Ye does? If you can't do it, shut your mouth!

The words "change of relatives" and domestic violence were too sensitive, and the medical staff originally wanted to prove it for Gu Ye, but they did not expect to attract greater attention.

Change of relatives? What an age, nonsense, I've never seen anything new.

Do you have an address? I went to visit the poor big sister.

Oh my God, how miserable, domestic violence men can't die!!!

You have sent out the pictures, can you send the address?

The medical staff was afraid that this group of people really pulled out the address and found the hospital, affecting Fang Mei's illness, and did not dare to speak, so some people said that this was false, the so-called medical staff is where Gu Ye is looking for the trust, what kind heart master set? What about Gu Ye? You are so protective of him, and you have not seen him come out to explain, obviously weak heart.

Gu Ye looked at them with a sneer and told the doctors and nurses in the hospital that they should leave it alone and let them say that the more they talked, the more they would suffer later. After returning to the hotel, he took out the statue of Yama, which was bound to make his people who said it so frightened that they could not sleep at night. Just after landing on Weibo and preparing to record the video, Gu Ye suddenly found that the headline was gone.

"Why is it gone?" Gu Ye looked back and forth several times in puzzlement, and the hot search was sure to be found, and what was even more disturbing was that all the news with his name was gone, not even innuendo.

Gu Ye angrily threw the things in his hands, who did this scare him? WWhat about people?

After the fall, Gu Ye reacted, and what he fell was the portrait of the King of Yan, Gu Ye quickly picked it up, held it in his arms and patted the soil that did not exist on it, "Daddy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it doesn't hurt, I don't cry."

Xie Chengdu wanted to beat him, "Are you crazy, others ask God and worship God, where are you like this?" "Don't

be afraid, Daddy loves me." Gu Ye quickly incensed Gan Dad, not called Gan Dad, directly called Dad. Miraculously, the smoke that burned out drifted towards the idol. Xie Cheng looked stunned, "Sleeper! Can you still do this?!

Gu Ye was also confused, "After offending him before, he was unwilling to collect incense, but this time he actually received it so painfully, why?" Just

when the two were entangled, the hot search on the Internet had changed. Yu Xuan, chairman of Yehong Technology Group, V@ Gu family old third will tell fortunes: give your means of transportation a name, let's buy a set, and sit what you want.

Here's a picture: exclusive plane, luxury cruise ship, limited edition sports car.

Netizen: .........

The netizens who can't close their mouths are all calmed by Yu Xuan's hand, and even the business circles and entertainment industry stars are confused, Yu Xuan, is that Yu Xuan? Isn't it high imitation?

The first reaction of netizens was not to be shocked by their relationship, but to wonder whether Yu Xuan was real. After all, Yu Xuan is usually too low-key, not to mention the Internet, that is, when interviewing, he is not smiling and showing people with a cold face. When the reporter asked him a question, he should consider whether he could ask. He can apply for Weibo, can also say this kind of thing, is it really not that group of CP fans? <