142. what else do you have besides your face?

after the police brought the body back, they were really worried. because dozens of families in this village are like the clansmen, no one is guarding against anyone, there is no surveillance installed nearby, when did this person come? and who came from? the police have nowhere to look.

and the place where the accident occurred was still halfway up the mountain, not living with the people in the village, and trying to find a witness could not find it.

this place belongs to a remote mountainous area, the case-handling facilities in the police station are not perfect, and the high-tech equipment is uneven, so it can only rely on manpower to investigate the case. reliable manpower is not easy to handle, this house has been burned, the evidence has been burned, plus it has been demolished, the few clues have been lost a lot, the villagers demolished to the end only to find the body, how much can be left at the scene? i want to know, it's not easy to find.

if you want to find clues, you have to dig the pit that the villagers dug, and look up the things that have been thrown away one by one to see if you can find any clues, which takes manpower and time. most importantly, it is necessary to find out where the body came from, and what its surname is, so that the murderer can be identified from his interpersonal relationships.

what's even worse is that now the body is burned, was the body burned after death, or was it burned alive? is this house the first scene? or did someone kill someone elsewhere, throw the body here, and then burn it? clueless!

there is no forensic doctor in the town, there has been no murder in many years, i have always felt that a forensic doctor is a waste of resources, and now i need a forensic doctor. in order to find out the identity of the victim as soon as possible, the police had no choice but to send the victim to the police station in the county town for an autopsy.

wait to send it over and then check it out, in the evening, after the autopsy report came out, the results were regrettable, the victim was a woman, and the age of the victim was detected from the bone age, which was seventeen or eighteen years old, and it was burned after death. tthere are no clues about the identity, and whether the house is the first crime scene has yet to be investigated. to find out the identity of the victim, she can only be restored, but this poor and remote place cannot be done, and she has to ask for help. this came and went for several days.

gu ye's head also hurt, and both of them looked at qiao qiaojun sympathetically, "qiao qiao, you are a senseless disaster, this murderer is either coming for you, or he sees an empty house halfway up the mountainside, and no one has lived there yet, borrow it." qiao

qiaojun said angrily, "so, i'm going to kill him!"

xie cheng frowned and said, "we can't get involved in this case, we can only wait."

gu ye looked at xie cheng in disgust, "xiao chengzi, you are too poisonous. relieved

, "i'm sorry! i'm toxic!

gu ye said helplessly, "alas! you know, what else can i say? i'm used to it. xie

chengfu, has he been so weak before? what the hell is this fate?

gu ye narrowed his eyes and comforted, "don't worry, when the evening comes, i will find a ghost to inquire about the situation, and we will see if we can push it forward and let this case be closed as soon as possible."

qiao qiaojun sneered, looking at that expression, he already wanted to kill people.

gu ye covered his stomach, "before catching the murderer, can we eat first?" i am hungry. " ate

on the plane at noon, in the afternoon has been climbing up and down the mountain, now it is more than five o'clock, hungry!

qiao qiaojun said in disgust, "eat! just know how to eat! yyou can't even summon a soul, you eat a fart!