72. five ghosts carry the coffin

gu ye dragged the family to the pig farm, the liu family brothers have begun to dig the flagpole, the second day of the new year, each family is visiting relatives, no one came to help, the brothers are angry, the ground is frozen in winter, the brothers dug up sweaty, ten minutes to knock the flagpole down.

"i'll go down and have a look."

gu ye wanted to get out of the car, and gu yang straightened his clothes and wanted to follow. gu ye helplessly looked at the second brother who was holding his chin and still driving elegantly and expensive on the rural dirt road, "you don't want to come down and join in the fun, stay in the car."

gu lin smiled and squinted and opened the car door, "i'll just take a look, it's hard to take a vacation."

gu ye rolled his eyes, "after a while, let you help get down the pit, you don't want to abandon it."

gu lin smiled, and the expression was obvious: if you think too much, brother will not help.

gu ye sighed, why didn't a brave woman stand up and accept this demon?

a pit had been dug out of the ground by two uncles, and after gu ye came over, liu sheng said, "there is indeed something under this flagpole, which we buried, and nothing else." it was

a blue and white porcelain vase with the mouth facing inward.

gu ye crouched down and looked, "is this also what the master asked you to bury?"

"yes, the old man in the village also said, there is nothing wrong with it, this is called a feng shui bottle, sucking money." liu sheng asked with an ugly face, "is there a problem with this?"

gu ye skimmed his lips, "there is indeed a feng shui bottle on feng shui, but there are rules, the bottle mouth needs to be outward, and what is absorbed is the fortune outside." your bottle mouth is facing the family, you are taking in all the fortunes of the family, and this is not only a feng shui bottle.

gu ye took the shovel in liu long's hand and slapped it on the vase, and with a snap, the vase shattered into several pieces. just in the belly of the bottle, a lot of ghosts drew runes like runes, gu ye coldly faced, put the vase together, although it was not spelled out, he also recognized what it was, "soul sucker?

gu ye raised an eyebrow, "can i go to your house to have a look?" tablets still at home?

"yes! the custom here is to send the gods only in the evening of the second day of the first year, and now they are all placed at home. gu ye's

face was calm, and he had a bad premonition in his heart, "go and see."

after

arriving at the home of the eldest of the liu family, sure enough, as gu ye expected, these new souls, according to the saying, would not reincarnate in such a short period of time, and now they only saw that there was a trace of ghost qi entangled in the rankings, that is to say, the souls were detained somewhere.

gu ye lowered his face coldly, "give me their birthday eight characters, close the door, and close the curtains." the two brothers of the

liu family did as they were told, and not long after, gu ye drew a dharma array on the ground, took down the tablet of liu sheng's wife, and drew a few more spells.

gu yang looked at this formation a little frightened, and carefully asked, "brother, what are you going to do?"

gu ye pushed him away in disgust, "go away, your yang qi is too heavy, affecting my soul summoning."

gu yang was frightened and ran back, "second brother, let's go, this is not fun at all." <

gu ye glanced back at his brother, gu yang immediately hid behind the second brother, gu lin was very interested, and he looked at it with relish.