9. kneel down and sing conquest

zhao pengyu carried a school bag out of the school gate, and at a glance, he saw gu ye, who was taken away by the little, hesitated, and did not trust to follow.

gu ye was taken to a road construction site with a sign of "construction ahead, idle people are exempt from entering", it is said that because of the rain and more water, affecting traffic, take advantage of the rainy season to go to the underground to bury pipes, because it is close to the school teaching building, during the day is afraid of affecting students' learning, construction is to take advantage of the evening after students go to the farther dormitories. there was no one during the day, just for the convenience of this group of small.

as soon as gu ye arrived, qian zhen sneered viciously, and the look in his eyes was hateful when he saw gu ye's skin.

he hates gu ye, some people are like this, bullying others bullying habits, once they are angry, they will feel that it is a great shame, and they can't live without finding the field. qian zhen bullied gu ye for two and a half years, and after being beaten by gu ye, he felt that everyone was looking at him with colored glasses, and everyone was laughing at him. the young man was hot-blooded, did not care about the consequences at all, and only wanted revenge.

gu ye glanced at him faintly, looked at this little bastard with red and yellow hair, ticked the corners of his mouth, smiled and asked, "yo, chicken feather duster meeting." "

poof!" gu yang couldn't help laughing, and then he was kicked by qian zhen, "laugh at your sister!

gu ye's face cooled down.

this group of small, the boss yang jinyi, took care of ye baibai's purity, disdainfully skimmed his lips, and took a bite of si hongxing, you can't beat this kind of bamboo pole, you go out and don't say it's my cousin! "he is tall, thick eyebrows, big eyes, a fierce face, a voice is also relatively thick, with a local accent, a glare when swearing is particularly frightening." <

si hongxing smiled pleasantly, "cousin, his strength is really great."

qian zhen had already picked up the rope that yang jin had brought with them, "what nonsense, strip him of me and tie him up, i will drag him around the streets today!" "okay

, young master qian, as long as you give money, whatever you say is what you say." a dozen little looked at ye ye's eyes like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, and they didn't even think that he had the ability to resist.

gu ye put the bag on the ground, kicked on his tiptoes, and a crowbar that was two meters long and had a diameter of one fist flew up, was grabbed by gu ye, and without saying a word, he picked it up and smashed it to the ground, "boo", the road surface that had not yet been dug was pulled out by gu ye.

the little bastards present are dumbfounded, sleepy! if you hit someone, the bones will break! and that stick doesn't look light, this student can actually pick it up, li yuanba is possessed?!

gu ye threw the iron rod in front of him and said with a cold face, "si hongxing, if i were you, i would call your parents and let them come back a few days later, otherwise you will become an orphan tomorrow."

si hongxing only wanted to scold his mother, and gu ye cursed his parents for dying early!

qian zhen couldn't listen anymore and reminded everyone: "i'll add another twenty thousand and catch him for me!" gu

yang took advantage of this moment to jump up and give qian zhen a kick. gu yang has heard that qian zhen is playing hooligans on a man, the longer his brother is, the better he looks, how gu yang looks at it, he thinks that qian zhen wants to play hooligans with his brother, otherwise why pick his brother's clothes? ssi shao was angry and rushed to the crown, touched a stone on the ground, and was going to fight with qian zhen to kill this turtle grandchild old rogue.