24. i count you cool

the next morning, gu ye got up early to wash up, took the bag and luggage downstairs, put them in the hall, and then went to eat.

this breakfast is not "100% noodles", it is dumplings. according to mrs. gu, "leave the house dumplings to go home noodles, this is an egg bun, eat it and let you two get out of the egg."

gu ye quietly looked at her brother's bowl, and then looked at her own bowl, as if in contrast.

as soon as mrs. gu's heart tightened, she was afraid that gu ye would say such nonsense as "the dumplings in my brother's bowl are bigger than mine", which would make gu decheng and the eldest and second feel uncomfortable. gu ye glanced at her face, smiled and dragged her brother's bowl to his side, and gave his own to his brother, "our mother is eccentric, you have open dumplings in your bowl."

gu yang blinked his eyes and really believed, "is it? mom, why do you only hurt my brother and not me? the

corners of mrs. gu's mouth could not hold back and picked up, and she said with disgust: "because your brother is better at learning than you, you stupid, eat too much and don't have a brain."

gu yang looked confused, "kiss mom, you really kiss mom."

mrs.

gu gave her son a sneer.

just after eating a full meal, the next person came to the door of the restaurant holding a long strip of brocade box, "sanshao, just now a middle-aged woman gave you a gift."

gu ye wiped his mouth, took the box in the eyes of the whole family's doubts, and in the eyes of his father's scrutiny, mimi quietly opened a slit, and after seeing what was inside, he immediately closed it.

"mom, give you a mother's day gift." gu ye handed the box to mrs. gu and said with a smile: "take it back to the room and look at it again, don't be snatched away by my father."

madame

gu happily took over, dodged a look, her face was slightly stunned, and then she was happy, tightly hugging her in her arms, "this gift mother received, you will not go back again." gu ye

flesh hurt, or to keep smiling, "no." inside was

a bank card sent by aunt wang, and she didn't know where to get the money and paid off his debts. what's more difficult is that there is even a pennant! the old man of his family had originally seen the pennant's blood pressure soaring upwards, and now he was still trying to prevent him from telling fortunes and getting him out of the country, how dare he take it out at this juncture?!

gu ye pulled the suitcase to school in pain, and mrs. gu happily sent him to the car, telling him to take good care of himself, don't get cold, don't be thin~ who is his son, he has long been left behind.

gu ye sat on the car and shook his head, the woman who is obsessed with money, it is really terrible!

————

once you return to school, the topic that everyone cares about is which school to apply for, and the three or five groups with good relationships get together to communicate and decide what the first choice is, what the second wish is, and what the reason is, just like a room of ducks, no idle.

the class leader stood up and shouted: "students, teacher yu let the students turn in the volunteer form first!" come to me!

xia xiang took out his form and came to gu ye's side, "have you decided where to go?"

gu ye pulled himself out to show him, the especially neat "didu first university", and he really loved it. <

zhao pengyu leaned over and looked, "sleeper! this is the country's premier institution, and if you are admitted to the exam, you can honor your ancestors, but the score is too high. he looked around, no one was close to them, and then whispered, "you two don't study abroad on this condition?"