16. god comes to kill god, and ghosts come to destroy ghosts

in a quiet and well-defended private hospital, zhao pengyu lay quietly on the bed, as if asleep. the zhao family is going crazy, this hospital is their own industry, the doctor's medical skills can be said to be second to none in china, but they can't detect what disease zhao pengyu has.

mother zhao, a strong woman, also panicked at this time, and said to her husband with a pale face: "is there a problem with the thing he picked up last night, i want to find a gentleman to show him."

zhao zhifeng frowned, "doctors can't do anything, what is the use of looking for mr.?" this kind of mysterious and mysterious thing, don't delay the treatment of the child.

mother zhao sipped her mouth and struggled a little, which was indeed the truth, but when her mother's intuition told her that the bag of things that her son picked up last night was a bit evil.

at this moment, a small nurse walked out of the ward holding a package, and the two quickly took two steps forward, and mother zhao asked anxiously: "nurse, did the doctor discuss the results?" the

little nurse said respectfully: "the doctors are still in a meeting to discuss, i believe the results will come out soon, and," the little nurse wanted to say and stopped, and handed the white pillowcase in her arms and the wrapped things to mrs. zhao, "we know that you two are in a hurry, but this is really useless, we have to believe in medicine."

mrs.

zhao opened the bag doubtfully, and her face suddenly cooled down. look at her husband again, and she has the same face.

this is a thick bag of hades! this coin has obviously been thrown away by the butler!

when zhao pengyu picked it up last night, madame zhao just felt obscure and ordered the housekeeper: hurry up and let people take it out and throw it away, it is too unlucky. she felt that someone should have wanted to buy it to sweep the grave, because it was raining heavily and accidentally fell. oonly blame the current pluto coin and the real rmb is too similar, the son did not see clearly after dark. but now, how did the thrown coins come back?

zhao zhifeng lowered his face coldly, "nurse, where did you find this thing?" the little nurse looked

at the faces of the two mouths, and also realized that it was unusual, and her face also changed, "yes, under young master zhao's pillow."

zhao zhifeng looked at the bodyguard at the door again, "who has entered this ward?" the

bodyguard shook his head solemnly, "no one was let in except the doctor and nurse."

zhao zhifeng said angrily, "go check the surveillance to see who has sneaked in!" the

result: no!

the two men looked at each other, and both saw incredulity and solemnity in each other's eyes. after throwing this away last night, zhao pengyu launched a high fever and came to the hospital in the middle of the night. the doctor has not yet checked out what the disease is, and now the bag of coins thrown away by the housekeeper actually appeared under zhao pengyu's pillow, and zhao's mother sank her face, and her tangled heart suddenly firmed up, "i'll find a gentleman to show him."

although

zhao zhifeng's face was ugly, he still didn't quite believe this, "i think someone deliberately made a ghost, check it first."

"prepare with both hands, find the master to come and see and not delay the treatment," zhao mother's strong woman's momentum returned, "you are staring at this side, let the doctor quickly check, i will ask the master." <

in this way, lady zhao used her father's connections to invite more than a dozen masters back in a row, and when she looked at zhao pengyu's current situation, the masters all shook their heads and said regretfully: "being betrothed to an in-law, hard to grab the soul will definitely hurt his soul." "yes