96. protect your daughter or protect your son?

after all, the other party still can't stand it, protect the son or protect the daughter, this kind of thing is actually gu ye does not want to manage, but zou nian a small human life in front of him, bumping into is the fate of the destiny, no matter if it violates the trina, gu ye asked the other party: is it convenient to send me your home address?

the other party quickly sent the positioning over, and gu ye replied: tomorrow at nine o'clock in the morning, your son must be present.

after a simple communication, gu ye learned that zou nian's mother was called wang ping, who was already forty years old this year, and from her appearance, gu ye had already seen that the other party had married relatively early, and the first child was also very early, it should have been around the age of twenty-five, but unfortunately died early. zou nian is less than 5 years old this year, and it can be seen that wang ping is a person with heavy feelings and has been thinking about her daughter, which explains why it took so long to have a second child. talking to a mother about whether to have a daughter or a son, i want to know that this problem is not easy to solve.

before leaving the door, gu ye gave yan wangye a blazing incense and told him very seriously: "you must bless me well, don't let me not be a person inside and outside, otherwise you will not pay tribute for the next month." the

non-human beings of the whole family were busy paying tribute to yama wangye, and qingyi hated not being able to slap him out, before worshiping the gods was so improper, they once suspected that gu ye died so early in his previous life, because yan wangye was angry and deliberately tossed him around.

after following gu ye out, qingyi said coldly, "if you don't sincerely want to worship, you don't worship."

gu ye said willfully, "no, i want to worship, i am religious!" qqing yi was

helpless, seeing that his temperament was much softer than in the previous life, so many people cared about him, he was no longer so brazen and full of thorns, but his willfulness still could not be changed.

gu ye came to that community by appointment, it is another high-end community, there are few people in the room, wang ping has greeted the security guard in advance, told gu ye's license plate number, and the security guard did the registration before putting him in. after gu ye came in, he asked the security brother with a smile, "ask the big brother, is there a park with a large area near here?" the security guard was

also very temperamental and told him: "there is one on the east side of the community."

gu ye asked again, "is there an artificial lake inside?" the kind that can paddle?

"yes, a lot of kids in the neighborhood go there to play, and an hour is like sixty dollars."

"thank you big brother." gu ye then drove in, he was not concerned about the price of the chartered boat, but he watched the stars last night, today he took the "water" transport, and when he encountered water, he wanted to find a place with water, and the area was even larger.

wang ping knew that gu ye was about to arrive, and had already taken the child downstairs to wait in advance, and as soon as gu ye got out of the car, she led the child over and said politely: "it is too embarrassing to trouble master gu to run this trip."

gu ye first looked at the child, his spirit was still good, he smiled: "take money to do things, it is natural."

zou nian recognized gu ye at this time, "you are the uncle of the twins." <

gu ye smiled and praised him: "your memory is really good."

following wang ping to their home and entering the door, gu ye saw a layer of ghost qi floating on the ceiling, which showed that the little girl often came out to move, and at this time, the place where the ghost qi was most concentrated was on zou nian's body.