156. signing down

The whole group was shocked and asked: Resurrection of what?!

Fan Xiao: I don't know.

After a few seconds of silence in the group, a string of memes was sent: Kill you bear child! Can you be more reliable?

Didn't you go look up the information? To this point you tell me you don't know! Are you trying to get beaten?

Silly son, can't ask for it, beat it to death!

Gu Ye said tiredly: Go check again!

Fan Xiao's aggrieved Tao: It must be resurrecting a particularly awesome and particularly shady thing, this method has long been lost, I can only check a little information. To be sure, there will be dead people. This Fa Formation needs at least seven people, after gathering the grievances, with blood can resurrect the Ancients, what is not complete, blame me?

Gu Yefu forehead, he also wants to fight this stupid egg!

Gu Ye: These things you said later are very important, why didn't you just say them? Hit your heart! You can look up other information first, and I invite everyone to help.

Gu Ye: The things that need to be resurrected by this bloody method are definitely not good things, or the methods found in the ancient books, to resurrect the ancient things, in short, it is certainly not a good thing to be resurrected, and it must be stopped.

The group signed up: I went to help, I'm in the imperial capital right now.

I'm not in a hurry about the case I'm in, I can go to the back row, fix this first, where are you? We'll go find you.

Gu Ye sent the address over, and we went to help. <

Gu Ye @ Xie Cheng: Send your current address to everyone, let them go to you first, I will go over when I am finished here.

After Xie Chengfa finished, he instructed Gu Ye: Don't act alone and pay attention to safety.

Gu Ye smiled and replied: "Rest assured, I am no longer the same person I used to be, and now I have you."

Gu Ye's confused words made everyone confused, and Xie Cheng thought about it, thinking that Gu Ye had done it alone before, and now that he had a friend, he was relieved to reply to him: You know it, we are waiting for you.

Gu Ye made an OK gesture and continued to be busy with things here.

The masters in the group rushed to the scene of the crime one after another according to this address, and everyone collectively reported the seriousness of the problem to the police, and Xie Cheng told Mu Jingfei: "There will definitely be dead people, and the dead are still public figures, because this ceremony requires great resentment."

The first time Mu Jingfei saw so many masters come to help, he couldn't understand what it meant, "How to tell?" "It was

the deceased who was a public figure, and everyone who knew him after he died said: Ah! How pathetic! What a pity! Good sadness or something, there are many people, resentment is formed.

Fan Xiao held his face and explained very vividly what resentment was, and Mu Jingfei understood, "No wonder the public opinion on the Internet is so chaotic, the news seems to have been deliberately released by someone, and the murderer is deliberately doing it." Xiao Wang, how is the online news check, and the clues that released the message have not been found?

Xiao Wang spread his hands, "Xiao Zhang is still investigating, the time is too short, the two cases are pressed together, it takes time." NNow

there is panic on the Internet, there are people from all walks of life who are putting pressure on them, the police have no way, and now they have no clue at all.