136. whose sins did the child take?

the cake was still hot, and it was firmly slapped on song wu's face, and the green onions, coriander, spicy strips and oil smeared the other party's face. song wu was not a good temper, and all of a sudden he was anxious, scolding and grinning, rolling up his sleeves, and punching xie cheng, "lao tzu killed you!"

xie cheng tilted his head slightly, grabbed the other party's wrist, twisted it, and instantly twisted the tall song wu to scream. xie cheng's disgusted skimmer kicked the other party's leg socket, and directly threw the other party down, "who are you lao tzu?"

song wu's daughter-in-law saw that song wu had been beaten and rushed over screaming, "what are you doing? how do you hit someone?

she rushed over in a hurry, and before she could run to the front of her, a cool breeze blew up in the living room, suddenly became bigger, and without blowing anything else, it blew at her, and a strong force pushed her out, and she took four or five steps backwards, and sat on the ground with a scream.

gu ye smiled slightly, and said negatively, "your parents can't look at it anymore, they all want to show up during the day, and if you make trouble again, let them take you away now."

"you... you bullshit! "in

broad daylight, where are the ghosts?"

the two of them were sharply inward, and the cold sweat that was scared out of their heads by the gust of wind just now was not so much a question as a comfort to themselves. gu ye said coldly, "if not, what are you weak in your heart?" you happen to be here, call the police, and let the police do justice. <

at this time, li yujie has taken out his mobile phone, called 110, he can't stand it, he originally believed this person's private and convenient ghost words, only to get to this point today, who knows that there are such faceless people in this world, really regret not being at the beginning.

both of song wu's sons were suppressed, and they didn't dare to make trouble anymore, song wu looked at xie cheng, and with xie cheng's strength and ingenuity just now, he was not an opponent. looking at ye ye's temperament, and the gust of yin wind, talking and talking, he was really scared. "don't wait for the police, it's private."

"no, i'm going to call the police and re-check what happened last year, whether it was done by our children or not, i want to find out." li yujie picked up lele, who was frightened, looked at the panic in the child's eyes, hugged his son tightly, and said lightly: "anyway, i can't live anymore, no matter what results the police give, if you make trouble again, i will pull your family to die together, my son can't live, and your son doesn't want to live." this

sentence came out of li yujie, a bookish and angry population, with the taste of a fish dead net, especially his determined eyes, when he looked at the other party's son, it was cool and silky, which could frighten song wu's daughter-in-law and run out in panic with the child. gu ye didn't stop them either, letting the other party hold the child away, song wu struggled a few times, and the strong one that was untied was strong, and now he couldn't get up. xie cheng scolded in a cold voice: "garbage, come, give me a little harder, and get up and do it!"

"you..." song wu blushed and said, "call the police, i am also justified when the police come, their children killed my father!" <

gu ye said lightly, "whether this child did it has not been clearly checked, you don't mention this child first." "so

many people have seen it with their own eyes, and their children have admitted it, can there be a fake?"

gu ye sneered, "last year, this child was only four years old, and he still couldn't understand it, what others told him was what he was, and this kind of child could be used as evidence when he spoke?" wait until the police come.