71. feng shui kills

the family looked at the same expression as the little fool, looking at gu yang, mrs. gu was even more tired, four brothers, one brother was more shrewd than the other, and the one she gave birth to was the most stupid.

gu yangmei fei color danced to explain the origin of this steamed bun and bun, focusing on gu ye's ability to boast that the world is the only one, and the whole family who blew it did not believe it.

gu decheng picked up a bun and said with emotion: "it is true that i have not seen such a large bun for a long time, when i was a child, your grandmother would also do it, steaming a pot during the new year, just put a piece of meat in a bun, it is the new year."

gu ye smiled, "so, it's worth it to get this big bun back."

gu decheng smiled and tasted one, "it's the taste of the farmhouse, better than asking for money."

gu ye smiled and asked, "is it the taste of my hometown?"

gu decheng nodded satisfactorily, "very good."

mrs.

gu saw that her husband liked, "if you want to eat, i will take the time to find a big aunt to learn how to steam this bun."

gu yang shook his head and said solemnly, "mom, our family conditions are not suitable, you have to get that kind of cauldron!" gu yang stroked a little, "it's so big!" a pot can be dozens!

mrs.

gu rolled her eyes, just wanting him to shut up.

gu yang's face i know, you don't understand the sense of superiority at all, and you can't understand the fucking hint, "you still have to burn firewood."

mrs.

gu sneered, "burning firewood pollutes the environment, i use electricity."

"electricity doesn't work, electricity certainly can't come out of that smell, you have to go to the mountains to chop wood." carry a small basket and look for the kind of dry, wet spot. gu yang thought about it and clapped his hands excitedly, "oh, what a miserable old lady!" the

three gu ye brothers all had an expression that this child was not saved, even gu decheng was smiling, mrs. gu stood up angrily, carried gu yang's ear, and said without anger: "i see that you don't want to eat at noon, you go and hang the lantern for me!" i can't finish it in the afternoon, and i won't let you eat in the evening!

gu yang was screamed and called, not knowing where he offended the mother, when the whole family ate at noon, he climbed the ladder to hang the lantern, and his face was hurt by the whole family.

gu ye smiled badly, this kind of work boss definitely does not do it, the second elder is elegant like a nobleman, it is impossible to climb the ladder, he does not want to do it, can only grievance the fourth elder.

seeing gu sen walking around the courtyard with a cold face, gu ye secretly rubbed it: "the eldest brother is definitely not at ease with the fourth elder, he wants to help, but he can't wipe his face."

gu lin shook his head and said disgustedly, "proud and delicate, who knows who suffers."

gu ye squinted his eyes and looked at gu sen for a while, then suddenly became happy and shouted through the window: "big brother, you have peach blossom luck this year!"

gu sen's face

outside the window darkened, "don't talk nonsense." gu

decheng heard this and asked in surprise: "really?"

gu ye said firmly, "really, my eldest brother definitely has peach blossom luck this year, or a good peach blossom."

gu sen stared at gu ye angrily, "shut up! "