26. for money to sell girls

the opposite side fell into silence without accident, as if struggling with whether to come or not to come, gu ye endured a bad smile, "if you are joking, please eat, definitely not come to this kind of place."

yu xuan probably didn't expect gu ye to be able to joke with him, and after a pause, he chuckled and said, "i'll have to open in a while, i can't go, i invite you to dessert after dinner." gu ye looked

at zhao pengyu, your brother-in-law is a good man!

zhao pengyu shook his head like a rattle, and used two paws to follow gu yeerkang's hand, indicating that his brother-in-law was not so good, he had suffered countless dark losses when he was a child, and the farthest road he had walked was his brother-in-law's routine, saying more were tears.

yu xuan really talked, and after a while someone sent a box of desserts, all kinds of them, the portion was not large, just suitable for tasting. gu ye was surprised, "he actually knows where we are." "it

should have checked the positioning of my body." zhao pengyu used a fork to pick open the dessert box to check one by one, twisting his face to the side, afraid that something would spew out of the dessert and smash his face with cream foam.

gu ye and xia xiang did not have so many ideas, one person took a kai to eat, this dessert does not know where to order, the taste is better than the market sold, the cream melts in the mouth, ice cold, the taste is very good. zhao pengyu saw that they had no problem eating, so he dared to eat.

xia xiang asked, "your uncle is really nice to you, just a nephew like you?" "no, i am the

eldest, the second aunt has a pair of twins, the third aunt also has a little cousin, when i was a child, no one cared about me, i often lived in my grandfather's house, my brother-in-law is only seven years older than me, every day as a monkey to tease me, maybe this is the reason, he likes me the most." 」 zhao pengyu's face was deep, and he was about to believe it.

xia xiang complained mercilessly: "he didn't want you to talk just now."

zhao pengyu: "don't say it!" people are hard to tear down!

gu ye smiled and took another one, he didn't love desserts very much, that is, to taste fresh, and today he rarely ate more. after eating and drinking, the three of them went to the nearby video game city, played games for an afternoon, and when they returned, it was already five o'clock.

back home, gu ye saw the invitation on his desk, and couldn't help but marvel a little, old master yu's word can be framed and treasured, the handwriting is vigorous and powerful, the dragon is flying and phoenix dancing, there is no decades of skill, no momentum and insight, can not write such a word.

during dinner in the evening, gu decheng asked gu ye, "i heard that you received an invitation from the yu family?" gu ye was

not impatient, and said calmly: "the old master invited me to appreciate the antiques."

gu decheng was happy, "yes, this tea party invited you to go, it should be the reason why you saved zhao pengyu." it is not bad to see it, the yu family has a rich cultural heritage, the old master's calligraphy and paintings are national treasures, you have to talk less, listen more, see more and learn more.

gu ye nodded obediently, the way to survive in this family is: dad is right.

"take that invitation from you," gu decheng paused, and said solemnly, "show me."

gu ye asked uneasily, "you won't cut those few words out and collect them, don't cut them all for me." gu decheng's

face darkened, "am i that kind of person?" hhow could i rob my son of something?