15. life hanging on the line

the light rain fell sporadically overnight, the next morning, the sky was not yet light, the brothers who lived on the third floor pushed open the door almost at the same time, gu yang carried a plus-size, quietly mimi followed gu ye downstairs, to the garage.

gu yanggang wanted to open the car door, gu ye grabbed his back collar and pulled it back, "don't go up first, i'll draw a symbol first." "

oh." gu yang obediently stood aside, looking at gu ye's void drawing charm with a look of adoration.

driver: "..."

waiting for the car, the driver's uncle just wanted to start the car, gu ye said again, "don't, wait until six o'clock to go out again, a minute earlier, today i want to get rich." the driver's

uncle was speechless, and said in his heart that it was no wonder that gu zong beat his son, if it was his own son, he also wanted to fight. last night, sanshao asked him to have this time in the garage and take him to a place, he also thought that there was an emergency, it was actually to play the feudal superstition game, which was about to take the college entrance examination, and he did not know that he was in a hurry.

two minutes later, the car started, and the driver asked, "three less, four less, where are you two going?"

gu ye pinched his finger and calculated, "all the way to the east, just stop under the first overpass."

gu yang excitedly hugged his backpack and pulled open the zipper to show gu ye, "brother, look how comprehensive i am prepared!"

gu ye glanced over and was amused, "your robe has changed again?"

"i called a daigou last night and bought it now."

gu ye cried and laughed, and couldn't help but laugh and boasted, "you are so smart." <

"hey hey." gu yangmei put the daoist robe on his body, took out a pair of sunglasses from his backpack and put them on, "brother, will i pretend to be blind in a moment?" do you need to touch the bone or something?

gu ye was disgusted, "no, the scammers are engaged in so many lines, we don't need to do that." the driver's

face was stiff, worried that the brothers would have to be beaten when they returned.

all the way to the east, half an hour later, finally saw the overpass, the driver watched the brothers get off the car, uneasy asked: "three less and four less, or you two go back with me." gu

ye waved his hand and said calmly, "no, you can do it here." the driver's

uncle took two steps, and looked at the two brothers uneasily, saying that the rich second generation of other people's families were not instruments, drag racing, cheating, fighting, fighting. the rich second generation of the gu family, when the great immortals set up stalls and fortune-telling, it is really a clear stream in the second generation of the rich.

at this time, the sky was just dark, except for a few cars scattered past, there was not even a pedestrian, the brothers set up the stalls, gu yang wondered, "brother, is there really anyone to tell fortunes?" isn't the place we're looking for not so good?

gu ye looked at a luxury car two hundred meters away from them and smiled, "isn't this here?" the time was just right.

gu yang looked at the past suspiciously, and said in his heart that people may not be able to stop.

in the blink of an eye, the car came to the eyes, without the slightest intention of stopping, and drove past them. ggu yanggang wanted to say brother you miscalculated, unexpectedly, after the car passed more than ten meters, it suddenly slowed down, gradually stopped on the side of the road, and slowly fell back.