89. people's hearts are unpredictable

gu yang heard gu ye's words and told his brother very bluntly, "brother, your words are good in the second place.

gu ye sneered, "if i were secondary two, i would form an army of evil spirits, turn the world upside down, and kill all those who offended me and make puppets."

gu yang was frightened and swallowed his spit, and reassured: "brother, you are calm, we have a very good life, our father has money, the eldest brother has money, the second brother also has money, our mother also makes money, don't worry about eating and drinking, you don't want to open."

gu ye was amused by gu yang's serious look, and he was also worried, just this simple stupid child, what if they are not around in the future and are deceived?

as an older brother, gu ye was also quite worried, took out a cinnabar pen and drew a spell, "i will show you a story and give you a long insight."

this is a spell that can make people see hallucinations, especially advanced, ordinary occultists can't draw it, and it is a special waste of energy, gu ye generally rarely draws.

gu yang shrugged his face and leaned his head over, not at all defensive.

gu ye couldn't help but smile and stuck it on the other person's head, "close your eyes and take a good look."

when

drawing this spell, gu ye was thinking about the beginning and end of the "child snatching" case, gu ye wanted gu yang to know that not what you see is true, there are still many good people in the world, this sentence is not false, but there are still many bad people, and some bad people just use the goodness of good people to achieve their own goals.

gu yang's expression was very solemn at first, and after a while he became irritable, "put that child down!" you fake daddy! the children were scared to cry! <

gu ye was stunned, he didn't expect that gu yang's heart was thinner than the average person, and he had discovered such details.

"the old lady lied! fake! gu yang's expression was desperate, he didn't understand why everyone couldn't understand it, it was obvious, it was fake when he looked at it!

"call the police! this cop is also fake! gu yang was still able to control it at the beginning, but when he saw this, he couldn't control it, and he opened his teeth and claws, as if he wanted to rush up to help.

seeing this, gu ye took off the spell for him, "snapped" a finger, gu yang opened his eyes, and said with chagrin: "almost, i saved the child."

gu ye touched his brother's big head, "that child has been rescued, i want to know, how did you find out that the father, grandmother, and police are fake?"

gu yang spread his hands, "obviously, it is fake at first glance!"

"how do you see that?"

"just look, with your eyes." gu yang pointed to his own pair of eyes that were staring at the boss and made gu ye laugh. this child, living entirely by instinct, has a sharper intuition than the average person.

gu ye suddenly remembered a statement, "old fourth, what did you say before that the eldest brother was like, and what was the second brother like?"

gu yang grinned widely, "the eldest brother is like a tyrannosaurus rex, the second brother is like godzilla, you are a fox that can bite people."

gu ye's face darkened, and he pressed the bear child on the sofa, "don't you think that the combat effectiveness of these three species is not on the same level?" i'm a fox what are you? cchicken? gu ye told gu yang with practical actions, your brother is still your brother, no matter how tall you look, i am also your brother!" say press you press you!