87. live is not as good as a bird!

asked by gu ye, the man was embarrassed for a moment, and then nervously explained: "i was too tired that day, and i fell asleep sitting on the edge of the bed. master gu, you have to believe me, i am telling the truth!

"you lie to me to deceive yourself, and you are responsible for your own life." gu ye's eyes darkened, "you add me to wechat, take a selfie for me, and i'll see if your life is in danger now."

no more than a minute, the other party added gu ye's wechat, sent a selfie, the person in the photo gu ye only looked at it, cold reply: these two days i have no time to go, you wait for me to have time on saturday night to go again.

the other party asked anxiously: master gu means that i am not in danger of life for the time being?

gu ye replied: it is not clear in the photo.

when the other party asked anything more, gu ye did not reply, and called xie cheng: "i can see from this person's face that this person is a typical unworthy descendant, a treacherous generation, whose parents do not raise them when they live, who are not buried after death, and whose children's obligations are not fulfilled."

xie cheng scolded, "don't save this bastard!"

"let him suffer for a few days, and i promised him to go and see it on saturday." the old lady's body must be found, and it is a sin to hurt innocent people. the

man could not contact gu ye, and then contacted xie cheng, who also told him: "there is time on saturday, you have to live bravely."

these words made fu ximing's heart that had just been a little more solid hang up again, so it was difficult for him to live? hhis wife asked anxiously, "did the master say when he was coming?"

fu ximing was not angry: say it is saturday, these masters are talking about gods, and they don't know how to worry! when

his wife heard this, she immediately wanted to cry, "then how did we spend the night?" your mother will come back tonight, what shall we do? or let's go, don't dwell on this mountain.

"do you think i don't want to go?" if we leave, the people in the village must not poke at the spine and scold us?

fu ximing has a son and a daughter, and now the two children are also afraid, and the little girl is a little more affectionate, "i don't want to live in this poor place, there are bugs here, and mosquitoes, i want to go home." his son also

had enough here, "i also want to go, there is no food or drink, mosquitoes are still in droves, i am going crazy!"

when the mother saw that the child protested, she tentatively asked, "or should i take the child back first?"

fu ximing said angrily, "no one can go?" you're gone, am i still being scolded? "are

you afraid that others will scold you?" don't be afraid that we will die! you're all like this, what reputation do you care about? tthe

two quarreled at home, the small courtyard of the farmhouse, not soundproof, passing neighbors can hear, a few old ladies standing on the street chatting here all shook their heads, "this does not have a conscience, don't say that the daughter-in-law is not filial piety, and the son is not good." "the old mother is

more than eighty, leaving her alone in her hometown, the other day she died at home, no one knew, until the third day, the next door dachun found that she had not been out, afraid of accidents, looked at the past, found that the door was hidden, his mother died at the door, so hot day, the body is smelly."

the most infuriating thing is that the villagers helped his mother change clothes, waiting for him to mourn, he didn't come back the next day, his daughter-in-law was still wearing a pair of small red shoes, he should cheat the corpse and take them with him!