99. it's too miserable

the ghosts that come out of the ghost door have strange shapes and shapes, some walking, some floating, some missing arms and broken legs, no noses, no eyes, long tongues, how to die. some of them are not wearing the costumes of this era, but there are ghosts with big braids on the light brain.

some ghosts came to the human world to play, some of them had families, and they wanted to take advantage of this time to go home and see.

xie cheng saw so many ghosts, and subconsciously took the whip in his hand, "there are too many ghosts in this, and sure enough, the ghost door of the cemetery is not an ordinary door, can we keep it?" "if

you can't keep it, call a helper," gu ye continued to shout as he bumped the melon seeds, "the landlord of the fighting land is missing one of the three, is there anyone coming?" three missing one!

xie cheng kicked him angrily, "don't shout! shame on you! "what's

so humiliating about that, who are you playing differently?"

gu ye shouted like this, and there were really quite a few ghosts looking over, and the look in their eyes was even more ghostly than the two of them. some old ghosts would also return to the human world in previous years, and they had also encountered masters guarding the door, and the ghosts with heavy embankments were cursed in the human world, and the masters of any style had seen them, and they had also seen those who were scared and crying after seeing them, but they had never seen those who shouted that they were fighting with the landlord.

an old ghost dressed in qing dynasty official robes walked over curiously, saw these things they were posing, eager to try, and xie cheng was speechless, "will you?" the old ghost gritted

his teeth, "what do we have in the mansion, everyone lamborghini, who wouldn't fight the landlord?"

gu ye spat out, "what kind of swelling has your currency become?"

xie cheng was curious, "there really is a prefectural government, what does the prefectural government look like?"

gu ye kicked and interrupted him, "don't ask about things after death before you die, don't ask more."

xie cheng immediately gave up, "then i don't ask, let's play cards, i sue you, if you lose, you have to play the brain door."

"no," said the old ghost with disgust, "it's not fun to play with the brain, just play with money."

gu ye waved his hand, "we don't play with gambling money." the

old ghost looked at them with disdain, "poor! "shake off your sleeves and go."

the corners of gu ye's mouth twitched, "now the ghost is too bold, so i'm not afraid that i'll take him?"

xie cheng also sighed, "in this world now, ghosts are not afraid of masters."

gu ye helplessly continued to shout, "the fighting landlord lacks one of the three, is there any ghost coming?"

at this time, he felt a trace of anger coming from the ghost door, the two of them raised an eyebrow, xie cheng immediately stood up, took the whip and looked at the door, a tall and strong, blue-faced evil ghost ran out of the ghost door, still wearing chains, a look was to take advantage of the ghost door to open, all the ghosts ran out when they ran out. the evil ghost had just taken a half-step out of the ghost door on his front foot, followed by a shoe sole, and xie cheng kicked him back with one kick, "go back to you!"

gu ye clapped in the back, "stick!

immediately after, two more evil spirits broke out together, unfastened the whip, and the air pumped out brought out a cracking sound, "don't look! help! <