143. gu ye: this is my lover

In the face of such a stupid man, Gu Ye was helpless, and finally said in a serious tone: "In the next life, let's have a snack, and when the case is solved, send you back." After Gu Ye figured out the causes and consequences, he wrote this matter in a letter, focusing on the girl's

surname, where the family lived, the history of the crime, the information with her boyfriend on the Internet, and the timeline of the incident, all of which were clearly written and packed in an envelope. Then, Gu Ye called a ghost servant and asked him to send the envelope to the police station.

Now that the sky was almost dawn, the ghost servant received the instruction, flew out, and when he arrived at the police station, he threw the letter to the duty room and ran outside, and before he could run out, a chicken chirp sounded, and the ghost servant turned into a small paper man with a red dot on his eyebrow, and fell lightly on the ground, and the mountain wind blew and drifted away with the wind.

The police officer who saw this scene from a distance took the letter in a daze, stood at the door and watched the paper man drift away, for a long time before he reacted, and then he excitedly called the upper level, "Just now a ghost came, saying that he came to seek justice for the deceased, sent a letter, he said that it was all clues, I God, I dare not tear it down!" He's gone! Really a ghost! When the

upper echelon heard this, they were stunned and woke up, "What ghost?" "It's

a ghost that looks a lot like a man!"

"Steal the sleep, you dream!"

"Nothing! You'll know, really!

After dawn, everyone in the police station was amazed by the letter, and when they opened it, they were even more shocked when they looked at the contents. This is said in such detail that no matter who sent the clues, you must check it. <

This also wrote the information and phone number of the victim's parents, they held the mentality of trying it out, called over to ask, did not expect that the other party just realized that the girlfriend lied, did not go to find a classmate, just called the police. The police compared the clues provided by the other party with the information introduced in the letter, and it turned out to be exactly the same. The police immediately had a bad premonition, and the girlfriend the other party was looking for was likely to be the deceased.

In the absence of evidence, the police can not let the other party directly identify the body, so they sent someone over to extract the DNA of Tian Sihui's parents and verify whether the deceased was Tian Sihui first.

At the time of verification, the restoration of the deceased's appearance was finally made, and after printing out the photo, it was passed to the police who were next to Tian Sihui's parents, asking him to identify whether it was Tian Sihui or not. Tian Sihui's mother had realized what had happened after seeing the photo, and she fainted on the spot, and her father also broke down and kept asking him where his daughter was, until the DNA test also showed that the deceased was Tian Sihui, and the police dared to tell her parents the news.

The consequences can be imagined, this pair of poor parents are crazy, and their spirits have collapsed several times.

Like parents at this age, generally a family has a child, raised as a pearl in the palm of a child, and the girlfriend suddenly disappears, and the parents simply cannot accept this blow. On the way to identify the corpse, Tian Sihui's mother collapsed and fainted several times, and when she arrived, her face did not look like a living person, just like the walking dead.

Seeing the appearance of the parents, the police were also uncomfortable and wanted to solve the case as soon as possible. TThe clues provided on this letter were correct in the first half, and the police quickly checked along the information on this letter, and now that the network is so developed, Tian Sihui's boyfriend was quickly arrested.