86. too exciting!

yu xuan pulled gu ye in, pressed his forehead against gu ye's eyebrows, and asked happily, "don't you say a word before you come?" i'll pick you up.

gu ye smiled and squinted, "i have a car, i also know the road, i can come by myself." the

corners of yu xuan's mouth hooked up, and he asked meaningfully, "come and recognize your mother?"

gu ye "hey hey" twice, "yes."

yu xuan pinched gu ye's face, "after a while, i will pick you up again, and suddenly come to me, stimulated?"

gu ye skimmed his lips, "how do you know everything?"

yu xuan took gu ye's hand and led the person to the living room, "many times i know, i just don't want to say, did you eat dinner?" gu ye was

aggrieved, "no.

yu xuan asked painfully, "what do you want to eat, i asked someone to send it over."

"drink some porridge and eat something light in the evening."

at this time, the non-human beings in gu ye's bag refused to enter the door because of the purple qi on yu xuan's body, and the ghosts would stand on the third floor and beckon to them, and several ghosts and monsters sat together, all of them did not like to talk, and were silent for several minutes together. nightshade asked with a complicated face, "is that my mother?" ghost

general: "hmm. the atmosphere was

colder than just now, and it took a while for the night to squeeze out a sentence: "tougher than my father." the

ghost will nod, gu ye is considered to be good-tempered, compared to the ruthlessness of yu xuan, gu ye is the little angel that people often say in the modern world.

gu ye felt that the ghosts were gone, and the food had not arrived, so he put his arms around yu xuan's neck and said with emotion: "i still have to do some ideological work for my father, in case he does not agree with us together, what should i do?"

yu xuan said with a smile, "no, you can do your thing with peace of mind, i will handle this matter."

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "of course, when it takes a lot of brains, i'm lazy."

yu xuan smiled and hugged gu ye tightly, "good." after

not seeing each other for a few days, both of them coveted each other's temperature and leaned together until gu ye's meal came, and yu xuan got up and prepared to bring food for gu ye. gu ye grabbed his clothes and dragged the man back, "do you want to go out in your pajamas?" you can only see me like this, sit me well!

yu xuan sat down helplessly, and looked at gu ye, who was transformed into a vinegar bucket, with a smile, and ran to serve rice by himself, spoiling him to see that he drank a large bowl of porridge, "don't eat it?

gu ye wiped his mouth, "full." "stay

tonight?"

"well, i decided to come on an impromptu basis, i didn't bring anything, and your pajamas borrowed me a set."

yu xuan found two sets, let gu ye choose by himself, gu ye hugged a light color, went to take a bath, and jumped on yu xuan's bed when he came back, his pajamas were dressed in large, loose and comfortable, "your bed was requisitioned by me, you go to sleep on your side!"

yu xuan cried and laughed, "are you unreasonable?

gu ye hugged the quilt tightly, "don't talk!

yu xuan lay directly next to gu ye, hugged him tightly, and kissed him on the forehead, "i am a normal person, you lie on my bed, you still want me to be a gentleman?" "gu ye's