164. marriage

With the encouragement of Gu Ye and Xie Cheng, the young occult masters collectively organized to go to the examination, in fact, for their teachers, the state gave such a good opportunity, and they also hoped that the younger generation of children could try it. After all, when they are old, the people of the division cannot help them, and this group of children who have no family lineage can rely on themselves, and it is definitely not as good as relying on the state. Moreover, to be able to do things for the country is meritorious, and the things that happened in the occult society will not happen again.

On the same day, Gu Ye and Xie Cheng went to the exam site with everyone, and the two were already fixed people and did not need the exam. After getting out of the car and sending them in, Gu Ye and Xie Cheng waited at the gate.

At this time, an old lady pushed a small tricycle, pulling a large glass box with a lot of cannabis flowers in it, and the old lady had white sideburns, but she was very clean, wearing a floral sleeve, and shouting as she walked, "Cannabis flower!" Fried hemp flowers! Handmade!

Gu Ye asked Xie Cheng, "Is this cannabis flower delicious?"

Xie Cheng said with contempt, "I know that a rich young master like you has never seen such a thing." To be honest, I don't know if it's good or not when I'm not eating. Gu Ye was

speechless, saying that half a day was all nonsense.

Gu Ye waved to the old lady, stopped the car, and held out a finger, "Auntie, get me one first."

The old lady smiled and said, "You want to taste it, don't you?"

Gu Ye nodded, yes.

The old lady was also a cheerful person, picked up a stick and broke it in half, gave them a piece for each of them, and smiled: "This is what I made myself, eat it, eat it and buy it again, if it is not delicious, I don't want your money."

Gu Ye smiled and said, "That's embarrassing." <

"Eat it, I just made it today, it's crisp."

The two of them smiled and took it, looking at the old lady's face, kind eyebrows and good intentions, Gu Ye was quite fond of it. After tasting it, Gu Ye nodded satisfactorily, crispy and crispy, obviously just made, and the sweetness was just right, "Delicious, aunt I came to sixty."

Xie Cheng glared at Gu Ye, sixty? You are crazy?

Gu Ye smiled and said, "After they finish the exam in a while, please let them eat twist flowers."

The old lady didn't expect Gu Ye to want so much, she added all of this, that is, more than sixty, so that she could go home early.

Received a twist stall, the two people squatted on the side of the road to eat twist flowers, someone passed by looking like Gu Ye, did not dare to recognize, took a photo of him and posted it on the Internet, Aite Gu Ye asked: Male God, do you recognize these two handsome men who eat twist flowers? How do I think there is someone so much like you?

This person is still under Gu Ye's Weibo, commenting with a picture, Gu Ye's fans recognized Gu Ye at that time, and they were all happy: Male god, do you pay attention to the image? It doesn't matter if you eat twist flowers, you find a more advanced place to be worthy of your identity!

Take a look, the son of the national father, the boyfriend of the chairman of the electronic technology leader crouched on the side of the road to eat twist flowers, everyone came to see the fresh ah, walk by do not miss!

Gu Ye eats civilian snacks and is also particularly handsome like this!

Gu Ye eating on the side of the road is a scenery, and others eating on the side of the road is a dick + poor.