52. master gu was "forced" to come out

lady gu saw that gu ye was so excited, and asked doubtfully, "what do you explain?" gu ye was

embarrassed, "it's... it's nothing.

madame

gu looked at him suspiciously, "nothing do you explain?" i was surprised that mr. yu would come and celebrate your birthday.

yu xuan said solemnly, "it's not nothing." "

shut up!" gu ye stared at him in shock, not believing that the other party dared to say so, and quickly explained, "he means that we have a good relationship with good friends, and there is nothing to see me."

madame

gu didn't think much about it, but now she had to think more about it, and asked inquiringly: "what did i say, you seem to be in the heart of what?" yu xuan looked

at ye: "weak heart? gu ye was

tired, "you don't talk! mom, how did you get here?

mrs.

gu brought in all the things she brought in, "isn't today your birthday, i originally wanted to make bowl noodles, and then call you back, your father and your brothers and brothers have prepared gifts for you, they go to school, go to work, we are the only idle person in our family."

gu ye helped to take things, "no, you are full of wealth now, and you can make a lot of money."

mrs.

gu was exaggerated, the corners of her mouth were quietly hooked, and after two polite sentences with yu xuan, she began to inspect the house generously, "i said that i would check the post from time to time, well, there is really no trace of bringing the girl back."

yu xuan sent a message to the cook, so that the other party would not use it at noon, and as soon as he looked up, he saw gu ye patting his mother's ass, "of course, i can obey." mr. yu, my mother made noodles but delicious, for a while i did not eat i was hungry. <

madame

gu couldn't suppress the corners of her mouth and forgot everything she was boasting, "oh you bear child!"

"hahaha i'll tell the truth, give yu xuan a big bowl, he must not have eaten such delicious noodles." yu zong, my mother made noodles, is hand rolled noodles, hand rolling!

mrs.

gu smiled and covered her mouth, "silly child, mr. yu has never seen anything."

yu xuan quietly hid the smile in his eyes and said seriously, "after my mother passed away, i really never ate the longevity noodles made by my mother again."

madame

gu immediately softened her heart, "if yu zong is not disgusted, he will try my craft in a while."

yu xuan accepted happily, "okay, thank you aunt."

gu ye twitched the corners of his mouth in shock, looking at yu xuan, you are such a person?!

yu xuan walked over to gu ye incomprehensibly, "what?

gu yesheng was afraid that he would say something again, "don't talk, shut up!" listen to me! madame gu was

counting the things she had brought, when she heard gu ye so rude, she looked up and said, "why are you so fierce, people are so busy, so far away to see you, you can't be so rude!" apologize!

gu ye gritted his teeth and squeezed three words out of his teeth: "i'm sorry."

yu xuan hurriedly said, "he is not rude, it is very good."