127. the lover who crawled out of the movie

seeing the situation in front of him, zhao pengyu resolutely did not shout, and gu ye reminded him: "willing to gamble and lose, if you don't shout, you can't afford to lose."

zhao pengyu directly admitted, "dad, i can't afford to lose."

gu ye was speechless, he would rather call his father than shout, what else could he say? zhao pengyu looked around and suddenly smiled badly, "in fact, it's not that you can't shout, i'll call my little aunt."

gu ye said helplessly, "forget it, don't shout, just play for a while and leave."

"no, i can shout, little aunt..."

gu ye quickly covered zhao pengyu's mouth with his eyes, and knocked him down with one move, "call uncle!"

zhao pengyu struggled a little, did not break free a little, all the time he was very curious, gu ye looked so thin, did not know where the strength came from, "uncle, you won, i invite you to dinner, hurry up and let go, too faceless!"

gu ye only then let go of him and firmly controlled the identity of the elder.

the two of them were fooling around here, and the people next to them also looked at each other, "did you hear that?" zhao pengyu is yu xuan's nephew. "no

wonder zhao pengyu called out to gu ye when he was joking, it started so early."

"gu ye said before that he had an object, and it turned out to be true."

"the older the student, the more handsome he is, and his eyes are so beautiful."

"not someone else's boyfriend yet?"

"the focus is on both character and learning, and the school grass of the imperial university is not only on the face."

"yeah, it's someone else's boyfriend."

......

those who didn't know each other were complaining on the side, those who knew gu ye had already gone up to say hello, and just as there were their classmates there, lao yuan shouted: "zhao pengyu!" gu ye! short shoko, play together?

xia xiang almost held back his breath, "dwarf... your sister!

gu ye was also amused and laughed: "i'm not playing well, i'll cheer you on, will zhao pengyu go?"

xia xiang held his breath, "i don't go either, i'm short!" at

this time, there was a girl who was dissatisfied: "gu ye is a premature baby, his health is not good, is it compared with your group of cattle?" don't tell him to play this exciting sport!

gu ye looked confused, "my health is so bad?

xia xiang patted him, "everyone is hurting you, congratulations."

zhao pengyu had already run to play with his classmates, gu ye and xia xiang circled around, just saw a school flag standing on the side of the basketball court, gu ye came over, picked it up and tried, "it's okay, not heavy."

xia xiang encouraged, "come on! the principal is optimistic about you, and it is also fate to meet him. i heard that our principal is particularly face-saving and has a particularly strong desire to win or lose, and he wants to be the first in all aspects, including pomp. you must not let him pigeon, or he will have a hundred ways to kill you.

gu ye was tired, "during this period, i absolutely cannot ask for leave, don't have anything to do, yam wang ye bless, zu zu bless, buddha bless, immeasurable heavenly dignity, amitabha buddha." <

xia xiang: "what do you really believe?!"

————

at noon, zhao pengyu invited guests, the three of them took a taxi to eat roast duck, and when they were full of rest, someone poked gu ye in a fancy way on weibo: "i made the p-map of you and yu zong, i am at the gate of your school, i sent it to you."