70. folk change dolls

a gentle kiss made gu ye's mind go blank. his eyes widened as he looked at the person in front of him and froze.

"silly?" yu xuan pinched gu ye's chin, and he could see that gu ye was stupid, it was really not easy. he lowered his head with a smile, put his forehead between gu ye's forehead, and asked with a smile: "unreal?" one more time? "

shut up!" gu ye reacted, staring at the other party with a red face, holding yu xuan's face and domineering kissing back.

yu xuan's eyes darkened, and he wanted to bow his head, gu ye quickly shot out, blocking the other party's mouth, "one person, today it was flattened."

yu xuan was stopped, looked at gu ye expressionlessly for a few seconds, grabbed his wrist, and kissed him again without resistance.

gu ye blushed, he really didn't have the courage to kiss back again, "you won."

yu xuan was provoked by the corners of his mouth, "i don't mind if you win back again." "no

, i don't want to."

"you think."

"i don't want to!"

"i think."

"you don't want to either!"

......

the two were grinding and rubbing in the office, secretary liu waited for half an hour, and had not received the notice to let him go back, secretary liu had a face of lovelessness, hesitated, and plucked up enough courage to ask outside the door: "mr. yu, it's time for dinner, at one o'clock in the afternoon you still have an international networking conference, you... look at the time.

after saying that, secretary liu covered his small heart with a thump, and he was absolutely not afraid of death in ancient times, and advised his majesty to give up the beauty of the great loyal ministers who focused on the government of the dynasty.

before yu xuan could answer the call, gu ye's voice came: "wait! right away!
secretary
liu was relieved, fortunately, there was a sane person there.

gu ye went out first and looked at secretary liu with a smile, "it's hard.
secretary
liu quickly shook his head, looked at yu xuan's face, saw the boss's usual expressionless face, now hung a shallow smile, suddenly understood that he was in a good mood, and spoke boldly, "not hard, you are too polite, i just heard you say that you are hungry, i booked lunch, i will arrive soon, do you want to eat in the office, or go to the restaurant?" "

send it over." gu ye smiled, "i'm too lazy to go down." "

nice!" secretary liu received a call to deliver food at this time, and smiled: "i will go and get it." after

a while, the meal was put on the table, gu ye was just ready to eat, gu lin sent him a message: where are you? big brother can't find you, crazy.

gu ye skimmed his lips, only to believe that his eldest brother could go crazy: i am here in yuxuan, brother, if you two join forces in the future, you must string lines in advance, communicate more, there are too many bugs, i am good to poke you both.

the other side did not reply for several times, gu ye smiled lightly, "my second brother must be communicating with the eldest brother now, huh."

yu xuan clipped a piece of ribs to gu ye, a faint tone, but a hidden sharp edge, "i will officially visit in the next year."

gu ye smiled dryly, and his heart suddenly went bottomless, "then my father, will he be gased into the hospital?" ""sooner

or later," yu xuan said in a deep voice, "in a few years, he will not be in good health, and he will not dare to provoke him to be angry."

gu ye nodded, what he said was very reasonable, he was curious, "how did you persuade your father?" teach me.

yu chose to move a meal, "my method is not suitable for you." "

what?" the more he said gu ye, the more curious he became, "share it."

yu xuan pursed his mouth and filled him with a bowl of soup, "hurry up and eat, believe me, you don't want to know."

gu yehu looked at him suspiciously, always feeling that he should have made a huge sacrifice, so that elder yu felt that he was not ashamed of his conscience.

after eating, gu lin's message was sent: in the evening, my eldest brother and i are free, and we will have dinner together with yu xuan, do you ask him if he will come?

gu ye didn't ask either, and directly replied: don't go! we had some time together, only half a day!

gu lin coaxed: brother gives you a check.

gu ye: don't lie to the child, you two will definitely be embarrassed by him, don't go.

taking his brother's anger out of reply, gu ye gave the other party a careful heart to show comfort. when yu xuan finished the meeting, he turned yu xuan to leave work early, bought two movie tickets, watched the movie, and had a good mood to play.

————
the next day, the family prepares to return to their hometown. <

gu sen and gu lin came back early in the morning, and the family ate breakfast together, and gu lin asked gu ye, "what time did you come back last night?"

gu ye said solemnly, "ten o'clock."

gu lin stared at him angrily, he now wanted to combine with the old group and carry the old third to a violent doubles.

gu ye held the bowl and looked at gu decheng seriously: "dad, my brother wants to beat me!"

gu decheng felt that the atmosphere between the brothers was not right, "what's wrong?"

gu ye was aggrieved, "it must be that i am not doing well enough." gu

dad said solemnly: "you are the brother, be tolerant of the younger brother, he has just contacted the company's affairs, no experience, will not teach you well." the

eldest and second took a breath, both took care of ye, and now they really wanted to hit him.

gu ye graciously served his father a meal, "love your father." the

corners of gu decheng's mouth could not hold back the tick, "eat well."

gu ye looked obedient, "good father." knowing

that he had offended people during the meal, gu ye did not wait to be educated after the meal, and slipped away in the blink of an eye. i went back and checked my things and carried them downstairs, and there were already four cars parked in the yard, one for my parents, one for my eldest, one for my second, and one for pulling a nanny and daily necessities. <

gu ye looked at it, mingzhe chose to sit in his father's car, at this time, gu yang ran upside down, "brother, which car you sit in, i will be with you!" gu yegang wanted

to talk about looking for his father, gu lin came over and said with a cold face: "you are with me!"

gu ye couldn't hide, and for a second he was well-behaved, "yes, i'm with the second brother."
although
gu lin loved to laugh, gu yang was still a little afraid of him, and when gu lin left, he whispered to gu ye: "brother, when will you buy a car?" gu ye was

serious: "i'm not in a hurry, the second brother has a car, just sit on the second brother."

gu lin turned his head, and gu ye smiled at him, quite flattering. gu lin suddenly lost his temper and owed a beating of the leather child.

gu sen looked at him with a straight face, saw that the third and fourth elders had all gotten into the car of the second elder, and said solemnly: "you three, all get into my car." the

two small ones did not dare to speak, gu lin was helpless, "it's too crowded!" "they

all run when they see me, do i eat people?"

"are you so true?"

the boss grimaced, "get in the car, shut up!"

gu ye secretly poked gu lin, "second brother, let's sneak away." <

gu lin was murdered by the boss, and turned back to stare at gu ye, "shut up, get in the car, and give the boss some face."

gu yang didn't want to go anymore, poking gu ye, "third brother, i want to go back to find my parents."

gu ye: "shut up! you have no say!

gu yang took a deep breath, ok, the boss bullied the second, the second bullied the third, the third bullied the fourth, and the fourth shut up. the food chain of the gu family is clear and clear.

a string of small ones were suppressed by the boss, and the four brothers sat in a car, plus the driver, and the five people looked at each other. the next three all looked at the big brother in front of them with disgust, speechless.

gu decheng was particularly relieved to see this scene, "the boss really shocked them."

only mrs. gu saw that the two young sons were wronged, went to the car and knocked on the glass, "old three and four, squeeze or not, do you want to come with us?" gu

ye and gu yang smiled bitterly, why don't you dare to leave?

therefore, a large family drove three cars, four brothers in front of them opened the road, and in the middle, the father and mother pulled gu ye's cat, and there was a big dog, and the nanny car chased after them. <

———— when
he arrived in the town, it was almost dark, gu ye fell asleep on the road, suddenly awakened by a puff of gas, he looked out the window vigilantly, on the open ground on the other side of the town, he did not know when to build a small factory, the sky was thicker than the night.

gu ye stared at it with a cold face, understanding why gua xiang showed it like that, this time he really doubted in his heart, was it a matter of decaying fortune to worship the king of yan? do you want to change the offering? offerings to the buddha?

gu yang found that his brother's face was not good, and asked with concern: "nightmares?" "i'm

looking there, one more factory."

gu yang found that it was abnormal, "really, when i came last year, i didn't have it yet." the people who returned

early had already cleaned up the house, bought daily necessities and dishes, and after getting off the bus, dinner was ready, and the family pulled their luggage back to the room, and after eating some food, they went back to rest.

gu ye stood by the window, still able to see the direction of the gloomy anger, the big black jumped to the window sill, and gu ye looked at it together, gu ye saw it look seriously, the corners of his mouth hooked up, crouched down, took a photo of the big black and transmitted it to the internet: to introduce to you, this is my cat, yin and yang eyes to understand.

fans are handsome by the big black, and now the big black has grown up a lot, fat, but also strong, plus looks fierce, looks like a small leopard, especially powerful.

fans jumped and exaggerated the black handsomeness, and many people asked him: why didn't you send out a spell-selling weibo in the early hours of the morning? wwon't sell it today?

gu ye sent a message: go home for the new year, do not send express delivery.

weibo was a cry of mourning, at this time, suddenly someone sent a screenshot: sleeping groove! what do i see? qin xu just paid attention to gu ye?

gao yingjing also paid attention to gu ye!

feng jiang also pays attention to master gu, who is already a god in the entertainment industry, which is not news!

......

gu ye saw this, out of courtesy, clicked back one by one, too late to read the fans' crazy screenshot comments, and went to sleep with the big black in his arms.

early the next morning, gu ye packed up his backpack, stuffed it with spells, cinnabar pens, compasses, and guapans, and carried them downstairs. mrs. gu was just about to go out, when she saw him come out and warmly invited him: "son, go out shopping with your mother?"

gu ye said apologetically, "i have something to do today, you let the fourth elder accompany you."

"you want to do a side hustle again." mrs. gu reminded him: "your father came back with a golf club." when

gu yang heard this, he complained, "how can you play golf in this place?" what did he bring that stick back for? is it addictive? gu ye was

helpless, this stupid boy, of course, was spanking!

seeing him go out, gu yang chased after him, "brother! i'm going too!
madame
gu shouted anxiously, "you give me back!" ddo your homework at home!

gu yang didn't listen to his mother at all, pulling gu ye to run fast, and lady gu couldn't stop it if she wanted to.

coming to the place where he was fortune teller last year, gu ye put the little horse into the street, and there were old people around him who recognized him, "isn't this a little fairy?" coming back for the new year again this year?

gu ye nodded with a smile, "this year the whole family has returned, this is my brother." uncle and aunt all praised

gu yang for being handsome and blessed, and praised gu yang as beautiful, gu ye saw that the atmosphere was warm, and then asked: "uncle, i see that there is a new factory in the east of the town, do you know what kind of factory it is?" "it was

a pig farm, and not long after it was built, it was said that the people in the family had one accident after another, and the factory did not open." when the eldest master said this, he sighed and said, "i heard that a family died a person, which is quite tragic."

"no," a big aunt next to her heard this, and corrected: "the second eldest of the family did not die, and after being injured, he was taken to the field by his son, and he never came back, and his life was saved."

"that factory, i also know, i heard that before the construction of the people to see, i did not expect that there was still an accident."

"someone to show it?" gu ye raised his eyebrows, feeling that this matter was catty. during the conversation, a big uncle came over and interrupted the conversation with a smile, "fortunately, this year the little fairy is back again, otherwise i don't know who to find to calculate."

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "uncle counts the marriage of the girl?" the

great master patted his thigh excitedly, "sure enough, it is a little immortal!" hhe showed gu ye a photo, "the little immortal quickly calculates for me, is this object that my girlfriend is looking for reliable?" gu

ye raised an eyebrow as soon as he saw it, "uncle, he is married and has children." when uncle uncle

heard this, his face turned red, and he threw a hundred yuan at gu ye and hurried away.

gu ye stuffed the money into gu yang's pocket, "buy you something delicious."

gu yang whispered, "brother, a hundred pieces is too little."

gu ye smiled, "for his family, a hundred pieces is already very sincere, don't worry about so much as a person." the

brothers were discussing how to spend this hundred yuan for a while, when a big aunt rode an electric tricycle and hurried to find gu ye, "little immortal! i've heard people say you're back, and it really is! can you come with me to my house to see my little granddaughter, last night the child played outside until after nine o'clock and came back, and in the middle of the night she began to have a fever, and it was always said that someone dragged her. after waking up in the morning, she had no eyes, looking at the stunned, afraid that she was not frightened by something? go and have a look.

gu ye comforted: "don't worry about it first, slowly say, did you take your child to see a doctor?" the

aunt said anxiously: "look, the doctor said that there was a little cold, he took the medicine, and ate it without any effect." it's not that my wife is superstitious, it's that the child's eyes are different from usual. "okay, i'll

take a look." ggu ye carried the maza, gu yang farted upside down behind, and the brothers got on the aunt's electric three wheels, all the way to doubt life.

gu yang was still happy, he hadn't sat down, and he touched it freshly, "brother, i grew up so big, how come i haven't been entangled in dirty things?"

gu ye said in a serious tone, "brother, you are like this, it is not worth it for the ghost to find you."

gu ye didn't understand what gu ye meant, and mei zizi said, "it must be that i have a murderous spirit, they don't dare to look for it." the

corners of gu ye's mouth twitched, and he had nothing to say. the village he was going to was passing by the pig farm, and it was close, and gu ye finally saw the surrounding environment clearly. on both sides are villages, with a street in the middle, and this factory is built right in the middle of the t-junction.

gu ye shook his head, wanting to scold a sick person and build a factory on the t-junction, is this not looking for trouble?

a few minutes later, i arrived at my aunt's house, where his son and daughter-in-law were holding a three-year-old child around the yard, and the child was uncomfortable looking at it, humming and crying all the time. judging from the dress, a family of three does not look like they live in the village, they should be working outside, mixed well, and only come back after the new year.

seeing that the mother-in-law brought back two young men, the daughter-in-law asked incomprehensibly: "what is this?" the

aunt introduced, "this is the little fairy i told you, let him see the child." the

daughter-in-law looked at gu ye and said wordlessly, "what is there to see here?" the child is cold, uncomfortable, and cries. her son was

not very polite when he spoke, "just these two children, what will they see?" ddon't believe in this feudal superstition. the

eldest aunt said anxiously, "i have already invited people here, you will let the master look at the child, i tell you, this little immortal is really special god!"

"what little fairy, don't see things." the man waved his hand angrily, "you two hurry up, little age does not learn well, little liar!"

gu yang asked angrily, "who is the liar?" you don't want to save your girlfriend, we don't want to save it yet! brother, let's go!

gu ye said indifferently: "this child was changed on the way back last night, and he will be weak and sick for a lifetime in the future. you don't want to save, and i can't help it, auntie, send us back."

"don't, what do they know when they're young!" the aunt was anxious to stop, and the child's mother subconsciously touched the back of her head, and was startled, "it really is." the

man still didn't quite believe it, "what does this mean?"

gu ye said coldly, "when it doesn't jump, it can't be changed back." "

oh! the one who changed the doll! the aunt reacted at once, and there is a folk saying that the child is always weak and sick, and it is likely that the child of the immortal family is going to go back early. if you don't want your child to go back, find a godmother, and secretly change dolls for your children at night, some use paper people instead, and some randomly encounter which child to change with which child. therefore, whenever the folk heard that someone had changed the doll, they all locked up the children at home and did not let them go out in the evening, for fear of being replaced. sshe hurriedly snatched the child from her daughter-in-law's arms, "little immortal, let's see if my granddaughter has been replaced?"
although
the child hummed and cried all the time, but did not open his eyes, gu ye touched the back of the child's head, moved his fingers down three inches, and slightly forced on the back of the child's neck, "wake up, don't sleep." the

child, who had been groggy and could not wake up, opened his eyes in such a confused way, and did not cry, and the aunt said excitedly: "wake up!" the little fairy is so powerful!

both of them were a little embarrassed, there was still incredulity in their eyes, they woke up when they touched it, how could they be so godly?

"are there any of your children's favorite toys or snacks?" give me the same.

"yes." the child's mother ran back to the house in embarrassment and took out a peppa pig that would be called.

gu ye drew a circle with a diameter of one meter on the ground, drew a symbol in it, let the child stand in the circle, gu ye squatted down, and said with a smile: "little friend, is it okay for my brother to play a game with you?" the

little girl took care of ye chang's kindness, and was not afraid of him, a little interested, but did not have much strength, "good!

gu ye took peppa pig in his hand and dangled in front of the child's eyes, "in a moment you will run towards the place where there is light, who told you not to look back, don't look back, pull you and ignore him, you run to the place where there is light, i will give you this toy okay?" the

child saw the beloved toy and nodded. <

gu ye covered the child's eyes and squeezed a finger in his hand, and everyone present exclaimed, and the circle actually lit up visible to the naked eye! gu ye pointed his finger at the child's eyebrows, quickly nodded several times, and shouted: "run! the bad guys turn into moms and get you! the child's face showed

a crying expression, and gu ye encouraged: "run, the piglet is waiting for you!" the

little girl struggled violently, and then the expression on her face was very happy, gu ye touched the back of the child's head, the corners of her mouth hooked, and "snapped" a ring finger, "okay, wake up."

at this time, looking at the little girl's eyes, she had become a lot more agile, and there was still a little bit of a sick look?

"little fairy, the child has changed back?"

"changed back." gu ye smiled and gave peppa pig to the little girl, instructing: "don't take the child out after dark, especially before the age of six, the child's heart is pure, and he will really see something unclean." the eldest aunt thanked

gu ye gratefully, and the two of them also felt embarrassed, and the man took money from his wallet, "master, just now i am really embarrassed, i don't know tarzan, this incense cost you to hold." at

this time, gu yang sucked in his nose, "what, so fragrant?"

"oh, my steamed buns!" the aunt said enthusiastically: "i steamed a big bun, pork and scallions, special fragrant, you two are not hungry, after lunch and then go." <

gu ye smelled it, it was indeed quite fragrant, looking at gu yang's face, gu ye said with a smile: "you don't have to pay for incense, give my brother a few big buns." "how

does that work?" how much money for a few buns? the eldest aunt resolutely disagreed, "you have saved the child for a lifetime!"

gu yang smiled, "then give us all the buns!" the

corners of gu ye's mouth twitched, a blunt silly child!

the eldest aunt also liked gu yang's straightforward nature, "the bun is cooked, i will immediately wrap it up for you and take it away." when he left

the gate, gu yang held a large pot of steamed buns and buns, more than forty times, sitting on the small three wheels that the aunt sent them back, gu yang took out a hug and nibbled, and his face was full of satisfaction.

"brother, you can come too!" the pot of the aunt's house is so big! it turns out that the steamed buns in the big pot are so delicious! "

"...... so, let's get one. gu ye had given up the struggle.

gu yang asked while eating: "brother, with people for people, is there such a master?" no one cares? "someone

cares, god watched." gu ye said lightly, "in this line, many unrighteous deeds will kill themselves, and if they are too wasted, they will be condemned by heaven and will not live long." passing

by the pig farm again, gu ye asked the aunt to stop, took out a pen and paper and wrote a few words, jumped out of the car, and pasted it at the door of the pig farm. <

gu yang smiled evilly, "brother, aren't you a master, why do you still send small advertisements?"

gu ye ate the bun and said, "in order to save people, the master sometimes doesn't want face."

gu yang smiled and gave him a meat bun that was bigger than a steamed bun, "reward you." gu ye was

already almost full, did not answer, looked at the pig farm and asked quietly, "what do you see this terrain like?"

gu yang shook his head, completely unable to understand.

gu ye asked disgustedly, "have you seen the severed head of the death row prisoner on tv?" use the rope to pull up the knife head, fix the person's head under the knife head, after cutting the rope, the knife head falls quickly, the knife falls to the person, you can also cut the waist, the bone can be chopped.

gu yang shrank his neck in fright, "when you say this, it really looks like this!"

"this pig farm is the guillotine of these two villages, and no matter what, not only will there be an accident with the people in this pig farm, but these two villages will also have to die."

gu yang was so frightened that he swallowed the bun!

it was almost noon, and the family was planning to call the brothers who were running out to play, and the brothers came back by themselves with a large pot of steamed buns. gu yang, who had already eaten enough, stood at the gate, the courage to rub it upwards, and shouted angrily in his throat: "daddy! mother! brothers! the baby came back with rations! gu

yefu' forehead, this stupid brother who wants, hurry up and take it away!