162. who is it?

when gu ye entered the living room, he saw three great gods sitting in a row on the sofa, all looking at him with a serious face. faced with such three pairs of eyes, gu ye almost knelt for them. after returning home, he was still a small bottom after gu yang, with four big mountains on his head.

gu ye stood in the doorway, bent down and bowed ninety degrees, sincerely apologizing: "daddy, brother, i'm sorry!" i've worried you guys, i'm sorry! i didn't expect to receive no signal in the mountains, sorry! it's all my fault! facing

the three mountains, gu ye had nothing else to apologize for. anyway all the fault is his fault, is there something wrong with dad and brothers? absolutely can't have! gu ye said sincerely, "you beat me!"

the three mountains of the gu family: "..."

such a serious apology, how can people fight?

gu lin had a cold face, "i heard that because you went, more than thirty people survived."

gu ye blinked his eyes, and said that the second brother was still the most towards him, and quickly nodded, "hmm."

gu lin narrowed his eyes, "this is saving the world, right?"

gu ye then nodded, "mm-hmm.

gu sen asked coldly, "very honorable?"

gu ye heard that the taste of this was not quite right, and quickly shook his head, "no."

"saved someone without a sense of pride? who are you going to save? the

corners of gu ye's mouth twitched, "then the eldest brother said i should have it, or didn't i?" gu ye smiled bitterly, "you give a painful word, you let me have it, you don't let me have it, i don't have it."

gu sen glanced at him, "do you dare to resist?" gu ye: "..."

the

eldest brother has become as unreasonable as his father, can he still live in the future?

gu dad looked at gu ye, seeing that he had nothing to do, his eyes relaxed a little, and he snorted angrily, "don't eat lunch!" reflect on it!

gu ye nodded obediently, "good dad." sure

enough, the eldest brother's unreasonableness was the same routine as his father, gu yexinshe quietly looked up, looking at the eyes of the three mountains, gu ye quietly moved to the side, seeing that they did not stop him, gu ye tentatively moved a little to the side of the stairs, seeing that they still did not stop his intentions, gu ye ran away.

yu xuan stayed and explained to them that by the time he went up, gu ye had already taken his clothes and was ready to take a shower.

looking at yu xuan's face, gu ye tentatively asked, "are you done?"

yu xuan comforted him: "it's all right, it's all worried, find an excuse to say two words to you, i really want to teach you a lesson, i won't let you go."

gu ye let out a sigh, "although, i don't know what he made me reflect on." he probably didn't know what to make me reflect on.

yu xuan squeezed gu ye's hand and looked at him with burning eyes, "i also want to punish you."

"you... i also apologize to you, sorry to make you worry. ggu ye felt that he was sorry for the three words, and if he said too much, he would get used to it.

yu xuan pressed him against the wall and kissed him deeply, he was afraid that he had done something stupid again, afraid that he would not be able to see it and lose him. this feeling of fear, which he had lived for nearly thirty years, felt for the first time.