64. gu ye: i came to make trouble, just come out!

lu ling returned home with hope, but unexpectedly, as soon as she entered the door, what was waiting for her was a shuluo field that wanted to make her soul fly away.

the house was full of ghost charms, bright yellow rune paper, blood-colored cinnabar, and there was a killing machine everywhere. lu ling realized that it was not good at the first time and hurriedly retreated, but unfortunately, it was already too late. a gossip mirror shone from the hidden place, and the scorching temperature directly burned lu ling's soul, and the power that hurt the soul made lu ling scream bitterly, and the soul was emitting white smoke after being burned. she wanted to escape, but a middle-aged man dressed in a taoist costume and holding a dusty dust blocked the door at the door and said coldly: "you are already dead, how dare you wander in the human world, hurt people and kill people?"

lu ling was forced into a corner and said desperately, "i have no way back, my son is still waiting for me." the

master said regretfully, "then you can only scatter your soul, after all, people and ghosts are different, you don't have to cling to it." when

lu ling heard this, she knew that this master was not as good at talking as gu ye, and this was a bent attempt to kill her, and she said sadly, "i am the bitter lord, and i am the one who was killed!" the master had

a cold face, "since i came, i can't watch you harm people, i only care about ghosts, don't care about people."

at this time, yu guangtao quietly opened the door to a slit, and said in fear: "yes, the master saved me!" i knew the master couldn't be trusted, so grab her! she's going to kill me! "

yu guangtao!" lu ling read out the name word by word, the resentment on her body became more and more intense, and her eyes gradually became red, "you scum!" brute!

"master, look at her like this!" when you are alive, you are fierce, and when you die, you will kill! yu guangtao's legs were frightened by lu ling's expression, and he did not dare to lean forward at all, only begging the master, "master save me!" aafter handing over the money to your boss, i will give you two million more incense sticks!

lu ling's body trembled with anger, and she rushed towards yu guangtao with hatred, "you use the money i earn to buy my life!" the master's

eyebrows were cold, and he raised his hand to whisk dust and hit lu ling. this ghost did not have a heavy anger or bloody qi, and it was very easy to deal with.

at this moment, a red wide sleeve flew over, and the master's heart jumped, and he did not dare to hard connect, and vigilantly took two steps back. because the female ghosts dressed in red are very angry, they are very easy to absorb the resentment of heaven and earth, forming evil ghosts, and if they are not careful, they will be injured.

however, after the red shadow flashed, lu ling was also gone, and the master realized that something was wrong, he did not perceive the ghost qi.

got tricked!

the master's face turned cold, and he shouted to the people hiding outside the window, "stop them!" a

peach wood sword, splitting a white light, successfully stopped hongdou and lu ling. if gu ye was here, he would definitely be able to recognize that this little apprentice was the little luo huai he had met in his master's hometown, but the person he was following now was not his master huai xiangguo, but his master uncle, wu xizhao.

luo huai was slightly stunned when he saw the red beans, and he didn't have to go down for a while. hongdou reads the buddha every day, and naturally has some buddha-nature on her body, and the trace of resentment that originally did not belong to her has disappeared, if it is not a spiritual body, it looks like an ordinary person.