118. the dry corpse princess whose emotional history is very chaotic

when jing zhiling heard these words, her body that had just stood up shook slightly, almost fainting again. i want to know that the owner who said this sentence is the person who brought her to this point, is she going to thank the other party and has not yet put her to death?

"we, go." a "go" word, jing zhiling used all her strength, from now on, will never come back, as for gu ye, she can never find back, even come back to see the opportunity to look at it again.

before getting on the plane, the secretary received another notice that the company's stock had suddenly stopped after being acquired to fifty percent. jing zhiling got this news, her heart was even cooler, the other party had already calculated accurately, her huaxia market had been destroyed, and the company was equivalent to half of it. halfway through, she lost fifty percent of her shares, leaving her income at a quarter of what it had been. after going back, she would have to divorce bertram, and after the divorce, the business was more difficult to do, and the rest of the income would ensure that she could live a normal life, but if she returned to china, she might not be able to keep a penny. should the person who does this say that he is kind,or is he cruel? she can no longer take a step into china.

jing zhiling looked at the chinese land outside the window, looked at the direction that had lost gu ye, and was reluctant to twist her face for a long time, because she knew that one glance would be one less glance, a child, disappeared in her life, and she did not even have the opportunity to remember.

————

gu ye slept until half a morning, and when he woke up, through the open door of the bedroom, he saw the study opposite, yu xuan was sitting there, the computer was on, and he didn't know what he was doing. gu ye got up and walked over, and asked with a smile, "why haven't you left yet?"

yu xuan closed the computer page and said gently, "i'm afraid you won't see me when you wake up."

"i saw it at a glance," gu ye asked with concern, "isn't the company busy?" <

yu xuan looked at the computer, "you can also do it at home."

gu ye smiled and walked behind yu xuan, wrapped his arms around yu xuan's neck, and put his face on the other person's face, "it's really good." "huh

?"

"it's nice to wake up and see you."

yu xuan dotingly grabbed gu ye's hand, "fool, for the rest of your life, you can see me every day when you wake up."

gu ye asked worriedly, "after i die, what if you can't see me?"

yu xuan furrowed his brows, "don't think so far, a lifetime." "no

matter what, i will take you with me when i die, and i will not go anywhere without you."

yu xuan smiled, "good.

gu ye was satisfied with this, and now he completely let go of his past and only wanted to live a life of yu xuan, "what if a life is so short, what if it is not enough?"

yu xuan coaxed, "then you should think of a way, and in the next life you will still let me find you."

gu ye was amused, "okay, i try to think." by the way, you helped me send that weibo, the netizens on my weibo must be crazy, what do you want me to say?

yu xuan said indifferently, "to tell the truth, let's just say it together." gu yehu

looked at his side face suspiciously, "you wouldn't think so, would you?" <

"no, it was a coincidence."

gu ye patted yu xuan's stomach, "i don't dare to believe you now, your belly is too dark."