133. how many good fathers do you have?

gu ye snatched the wicker back and proudly said, "this territory is mine, and wild ghosts can't do it here!"

xie cheng asked with disdain, "how did it become yours?" are you being reasonable?

gu ye said willfully, "my brother said that as long as i solve the problem, he will build this piece of land into a community and give it to me, and the money earned will be mine." gu ye patted xie cheng's shoulder, "brother, after the community is built, brother will leave you a suite."

the corners of xie cheng's mouth twitched, "gu san'er, do you know that your brother is so inflated?" "it doesn't

matter," gu ye waved his hand, really swelled to the extreme, "see this piece of no, from here to there, to the edge of the sky you can't see, this piece of land is all our home!" my eldest brother's, my second brother's, my daughter-in-law's, my father's, in the final analysis, all mine. brother, the happiness of the rich, you simply don't understand.

xie cheng thought about his life, so far the money saved was only enough for living expenses, he couldn't even afford to buy a toilet, and he couldn't imagine how much money it would take to buy so much land. he was already powerless to struggle, "okay, okay, i know, you have money, you are old and rich, let's solve the matter in front of us first, can't we?" gu ye looked

serious: "i am solving the matter in front of me now, i will introduce you to you by the way, this piece of land is mine." the

topic went around again, and xie chengdu wanted to fold a wicker and smoke him to see if gu ye was possessed by a ghost." okay, i know, it's yours, then you can't hit them, let's grab a few and ask about the situation in a moment, you can't do it, you just did that is too scary, like the ghost king possessed. <

gu ye pinched his waist, still saying the same sentence: "this is my territory, you are poor and do not understand the meaning of land enclosure at all."

xie cheng nodded perfunctorily, "i don't understand, i don't want to understand, you are serious, now go to dinner first or solve the problem and then eat?"

"then, of course, come back after eating and buy some snacks by the way, in case it's midnight?"

the two men saw that there was a small alley across the road, where several small shops were demolished, or they took the money and moved away, and there were only a few left to do business. in the past, there was a noodle shop that looked like it was doing well, and gu ye said, "let's eat noodles." "

poof!" xie chengle said, "you are so rich, why don't you drink dew, and what noodles do you eat?"

"nonsense, no matter how rich you are, you have to eat grains, this is called grounding gas, you know a fart."

anyway, xie cheng is not so much crooked, but he can't say it. after the two of them had eaten, it was already seven o'clock, and the night had completely fallen, and the rich ghost qi could be seen from afar. the shopkeeper saw that they had been looking at the old hospital and kindly reminded them: "boy, don't go over there when it's dark, it's not safe there."

xie cheng pretended not to understand and asked doubtfully, "why?"

the boss laughed: "it has been abandoned for a long time, there are few people, there have been robberies before, don't go, what if you encounter bad people?"

gu ye whispered, "boss, i heard it's haunted."

the boss had such an expression on his face, "i know that you two are also here for this, after hearing that after the haunting, many young people ran there at night, they were scared back, you two don't go, it's really not safe." "