159. what about heads?!

"gu ye! fast! can't hold back! "

brother gu! mommy! dads! fan xiao was so frightened that he jumped around, pointing at xiao zhang, who was holding the two prisoners, and shouted, "brother gu! hurry up! there's also a cop there! originally, the

atmosphere was extremely tense, everyone was desperate, and fan xiao's words were stunned by this sentence was to give qi pleasure, gu ye almost laughed out loud, and said without anger: "shut up!

after

cutting xiao wang's hand, gu ye took the blood and wiped it all over the body of the sword, "xie cheng! cut him in the neck!

xie took the dagger, everyone rushed up again, the big net full of runes was thrown over, after everyone pulled the zombie down together, xie cheng jumped on the other's back, and the dagger slammed into the back of the other party's neck, "scoff..." the bones stained with xiao wang's blood rose up in black smoke, xie cheng's eyebrows were happy, "gu ye!"

gu ye drew a spell on his wrist, ran over and pressed xie cheng's hand, the two of them worked hard together, they listened to the "click", the zombie's neck broke in response, the others tightened the net, anxiously asked: "how?"

gu ye said happily, "broken! everyone was

stunned for a few seconds, and then they breathed a sigh of relief, tugged at the net in their hands, looked at each other, and suddenly, they all laughed.

"if your head is broken, it should be cold."

"impossible! no, it won't! how could you have killed him!" the middle-aged man shouted fiercely, "he is immortal and immortal!" you're all going to die! at

this time, wu bo ran back with the dog in his arms, saw the police next to the brick and was not honest, and kicked him unhappily, "shut up! it's dead! "

wu bo!" <

"where did you just go?" are you okay?

wu bo patted the soil on his body, "it's all right, that little calf has locked me in a tomb, what about the little calf?" he's dead?! seeing the corpse lying by the wall, wu bo was shocked: "it was cold so soon?"

gu ye pointed to the zombie lying on the ground, with his head in a different place, "he bit to death."

wu bo looked at the ground and said regretfully, "you guys are moving too fast, i haven't done anything yet, the matter will be solved." as he spoke, wu bo blinked, "he, he seems to be moving." everyone

felt the rope in their hands move, quickly turned back, and a strong force overturned them, and the zombies lying on the ground stood up.

"mommy!" frightened, fan xiao hid behind gu ye and watched his head fly up, screaming, "head and body are not one body!" they found this one! he's going to run! everyone

rushed up again, and then pulled up the net, and found that there was a big hole in the net, and the head flew out of the hole, and it slammed its teeth on them fiercely, and flew away quickly.

"yikes! head off!

"body! hold on!

after

the body stood for two seconds, the teeth and claws wanted to attack the person, and in an instant, more than a dozen spells were attached and fixed in place. each of them kicked the ground one by one and used spells to paste them into rice dumplings. everyone hurriedly took up their weapons, "chase that head!"

xiao wang wrapped his hands and watched them all run, one by one, as if they had practiced martial arts, and in the blink of an eye, the kung fu was gone. xxiao wang and xiao zhang glanced at each other, there were corpses on the ground, and there were two prisoners, they couldn't catch up if they wanted to chase them. in desperation, xiao wang sent a signal to the group: request support, request to pick up!