114. ah! my urn is so beautiful!

such a thing as "planing the grave" will not be done by those who engage in metaphysics, and xie cheng has a posture of preferring to die unyieldingly, no matter what you say, i will not go.

gu ye asked seriously, "is it a brother?"

"yes."

"then why don't you go?"

xie cheng was embarrassed, "the grave planing is not a human officer, everything else is with you, and the grave planing is not ok."

gu ye narrowed his eyes, "my brother is happy."

xie cheng was amused, "your master and brother are all scattered, when will he tell you that he is willing?"

gu ye spread his hands, "yes, people's souls are scattered, what is the use of leaving an empty grave?" what else is there to lose? xie

cheng said, thinking about it or saying: "no, you can't plan the grave."

gu ye pulled him aside, "i even taught you the secret technique of the door, am i my brother to you?" you come home with me now, call your father and mother now, you are the fifth oldest in my family.

xie cheng was speechless, "don't make trouble, who is the bigger of us?" besides, i call you brother, am i crazy about me?

gu ye lowered his face coldly, "don't go? "don't

go."

"i kidnapped you, will you go?"

"you..."

gu ye sneered, "on the stall of a friend like me, you have fallen eight lifetimes of blood mold, leaving at night, squatting with him tonight, taking him away tomorrow morning, and going to huaixin city together."

xie cheng twitched the corners of his mouth and smiled angrily, "gu san'er, you should be a person!"

gu ye smiled and squinted, and closed the door for xie cheng, "be a man, huh! they all died once, and grandpa did whatever he wanted.

xie cheng saw ye li sitting by his window, it seemed that he really wanted to guard him tonight, and helplessly sent a message to yu xuan: big brother yu, you are in charge of your little ancestor, he is going to go to the grave.

yu xuan: what's going on?

xie cheng: his gua pan is broken, he has to go to huaixin city to plan the grave, dig up his brother's brother's one, and his brother's tomb is also this one.

yu xuan furrowed his brows and called gu ye: "you want to go to huaixincheng?"

gu ye was originally on his toes, a pair of lao tzu is the first in the world, everyone else is bullshit, lao tzu wants to do whatever he wants, as soon as he hears yu xuan speak, the aura immediately fell to the bottom, and he said with grievance: "yes, but xie cheng will not go with me." yu xuanyi listened

to his grievances, spoke like a child, and immediately coaxed him: "let's buy, buy good, buy antique treasures, buy ten." gu ye was

not happy, "no, that's something from our sect, and it's easy to use."

yu xuan coaxed, "must use it?

gu ye nodded, with a serious, pitiful face, "must."

yu xuan immediately lost his principle, "i will accompany you." "no, you're

too busy, you still have to earn money to support me, just let xie cheng accompany me."

"when are you coming back?" <

"three days."

after yu xuan hung up the phone, he immediately told xie cheng: "if he wants to go, go with him."