109. daddy's day

the community where dugano lives is a high-end community that pays great attention to personal **, most of the people who live here are stars and rich, the surrounding living facilities are very comprehensive, there is just a place to wash the car, yu xuan parked the car there, after the two got out of the car, yu xuan subconsciously took gu ye's hand, "when we come back, the car has been washed, and the time is just right."

"let's go, let's collect the money." gu ye looked at yu xuan's hand and smiled, on any occasion, yu xuan wanted to grab his hand, did not care about the eyes of others, he smiled: "i can't lose it, there are a lot of stars living here, there must be paparazzi squatting people, you restrain a little."

yu xuan said indifferently, "i don't care what they think."

gu ye lost his smile, when he was to others, yu xuan was the real domineering president, and the second brother said that he was cruel and good at scheming, and he didn't see it at all. in his eyes, yu xuan has always been a gentle and reliable person, especially gentle.

at this time, yu xuan smiled and looked at gu ye affectionately, "holding you, life does not get lost."

gu ye grinned, "did you buy books again?" throw it away! or hit you! "no

," yu xuan said seriously, "seriously."

gu ye paused for a moment, suddenly reacted to yu xuan's meaning, and suddenly smiled and bent his eyes, "yes, without me, you will be confused in life." without you, i would be a duckweed on earth. for the rest of your life, you're going to have to hold me back. the

corners of yu xuan's mouth hooked, "good." the

security guard saw the two strangers and asked politely, "hello, which household do you live in?"

gu ye looked at the address on his phone, "302 on the 5th floor." ""

wait a minute."

the security guard used the video intercom to inquire about the resident, determined that it was to find the owner to give the two people a release, gu ye praised: "the security measures in this community are doing well, much stronger than those in your community, the security guards in your community see me, do not ask me where i came from, directly release."

yu xuan looked helpless, "i checked you in and entered the license plate, otherwise you can enter?"

gu ye was surprised, "is that so?" he suddenly remembered something, "how did you get into my neighborhood and drive the car in?" "in

the same way, i took your room book, checked in for myself, and entered the license plate."

gu ye was shocked, "when?"

"when you can't wake up."

gu ye immediately gave yu xuan an appreciative look, "very good, in the future, this kind of worry will be entrusted to you." typically

lazy and willful, he doesn't want to take care of anything trivial.

knowing that gu ye had arrived, dugano waited at the door in advance, and when he saw the elevator coming from the first floor, he looked nervously at himself and made sure that he was dressed very decently, which was relieved. the elevator door opened, and seeing the two people holding hands, dujano had a stunned expression and was surprised that he did not react for a while.

gu ye smiled, "the big star is also too bold, standing at the door is not afraid of being arrested?" tthis

ridicule, du jianuo reacted, politely said: "two quickly please come in."