14. rainy days, do not take the bridge

when teacher yu heard about cheating, his serious face became more severe: "you and gu ye are not in the same examination room, how do you know that he cheated?" seeing teacher yu's

face, lin zihao was slightly nervous, "he used a special method, this matter is not only known to me, liu yiwen also knows, as well as xia xiang and zhao pengyu, they all know."

teacher

yu furrowed his brows, "how did he cheat, you have to come up with evidence."

"he must have used an abnormal means, or if you asked him to do it again now, he certainly wouldn't."

teacher yu raised an eyebrow, "that is to say, you have no evidence."

"i have, i..." lin zihao gritted his teeth fiercely and whispered, "gu ye can drive ghosts, there must be something in his bag to catch ghosts, you can find out if you search for it, it must be those things that tell him the answer."

teacher yu' serious old pedantry can't hear the ghosts and nonsense, "nonsense! as soon as lin zihao finished speaking, teacher yu angrily rebuked him: "what age is this, ghosts, monsters, demons and gods are people's imaginations, they can be explained by scientific methods, even if they can't be explained now, they can be explained clearly in the future, if you don't understand, you have to read more, you are in your third year of high school, how can you still believe in feudal superstitions?"

"no, teacher yu, you believe me, he really can exorcise ghosts, he often has a bottle in his pocket, the bottle must contain a female ghost, he also helps the female ghost to kill, you don't believe you can check his dormitory and school bag, there must be something in it."

teacher yu's face became heavier and heavier, and as he watched lin zihao and the devil obstacle, teacher yu took out the scratch paper that gu ye had used before, "you see, this is all brought back by the invigilator teacher, from above, gu ye really figured it out on his own, the sky is white, where are the ghosts?" "

lin zihao looked at the calculus process on the draft in disbelief, there were several questions on it that he couldn't do, gu ye actually made it, "this must be... he was possessed by a ghost! the more lin zihao looked, the more he felt that he was right, "teacher yu, gu ye is so different from before, he must be possessed by a ghost, he can't do these problems!" he was stupid not to pull a few, how could he get such a difficult problem right? teacher

yu saw that he was unrepentant, and angrily put the thermos cup on the table, "lin zihao!

lin zihao was frightened and shivered, like being poured a basin of cold water, and suddenly calmed down, cold sweat left along the corner of his forehead, and did not dare to squeak.

teacher yu hated the iron and steel: "i see that you are studying and improving in your usual time, and your performance is good, forgive you this time, and you are not allowed to talk nonsense in the future." the teacher knows that gu ye is better than you in this exam, and you can't understand it, but you can't spread rumors and slander others. there is time to care about gu ye, it is better to care about your own results, three months, you have regressed more than three hundred, so go on, you still want to take a test? you can't even pass the second one! when

lin zihao heard this, he was frightened and pale, "i'm sorry teacher yu, i will, i will study hard!"

teacher

yu said helplessly, "go back."

lin zihao secretly regretted that he should not be impulsive, he should take gu ye's evidence to find teacher yu, this kind of thing teacher yu would not believe his one-sided words. <

returning to the classroom in despair, lin zihao sat on his seat, and the students around him thought that he had been called by the class teacher to go to special education, and they all comforted him, "don't think about it, next time you can take a good exam, there is still a chance."