11. justice is never absent

after the "god kiss son" left, gu ye took out his small bottle and released the ghostly sensen's little sister, as well as her murderous big-headed son.

"oh, that's cute." gu ye couldn't help it and shook it on the little devil's head.

after staying by gu ye's side for nearly a month, wang qianqian and her ghost son had a lot less anger and could maintain their sanity, especially the small one, who seemed to have a little human consciousness, would not bite when he saw people, and was led by his mother, and seemed to be quite well-behaved. gu ye put wang qianqian's ghost through the window, and the little ghost grinned happily, revealing a row of small fangs.

gu ye shook his head again, it was so cute! not eating people is good for children!

in order to protect the mother and son from being hurt by yang qi, gu ye also wanted to give the other party a charm for free, but the little sister refused gu ye's kindness and led her big-headed son to bow deeply to gu ye, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

gu ye sighed, "these sisters are a cruel person. gu yang was

curious, after hearing about the tragic situation of the female ghost, he did not dare to look at the female ghost, covered his eyes and squinted, and asked curiously: "what do you mean?" "it

means that she wants to reunite with her family of three and doesn't want to reincarnate." gu ye smiled lightly and pulled gu yang up, "justice may be late, but it will never be absent, you must remember, do not die, the sky has never closed its eyes."

gu yang listened obediently, and at this moment he suddenly felt that his brother was a good immortal! eespecially when his brother said he couldn't understand the words, the thief was great!

the concert has been carried out for an hour, li rui took advantage of the change of clothes to go to the bathroom, when he came out to wash his hands, he looked at the bright and beautiful self in the mirror with thick makeup, and the close look still could not cover the thick dark circles, he couldn't help but pinch his forehead, so that he could relax as soon as possible and adjust his state.

at this time, a black shadow flashed behind him, li rui raised his eyebrows and looked back, saying in his heart, which paparazzi or illegitimate meal is so unqualified, go to the toilet to shoot? didn't see anyone, li rui scolded in his heart, turned his head back with a calm face, and when he saw the scene in the mirror, his pupils shrank in fright, and he took two steps back in horror. on his own shoulder, a small black shadow appeared, looking like a small person, grinning at him.

li rui looked at his shoulder in horror, there was nothing. looking in the mirror again, the little man is still there.

li rui inhaled a cool breath, and was so frightened that he pulled out his leg and ran outside, there is a ghost! unfortunately, before he ran out, he was tripped under his feet, and a big horse fell to the ground, and li rui's painful facial features were almost deformed, and he fell to his death!

just at this moment, li rui suddenly felt like his ears were bitten by something, he touched his ears, there was nothing, but the feeling was getting more and more painful, as if he was going to rip his ears off, li rui's face was pale with pain, and when he thought that the black ghost was sitting on his shoulder, he was suddenly frightened and cold, and he covered his ears in horror and looked at the mirror again, and sure enough, the black shadow was nibbling at his ears.

li rui's voice trembled, and his voice changed in fright, "little ancestor, we have no grievances in the past and no revenge in recent days, what are you pestering me for?" wwhatever you want, i'll burn it to you! "no

grievances in the past, no revenge in recent days?" a long-haired ghost quietly appeared in the mirror, and the cold voice was thick with irony, "li rui, don't you know our mother and son?"