34. a tragic tragedy

the puppet probably did not expect that someone would not only not be afraid of him, but also ferociously come up and beat him, lying on the ground staring at zhao pengyu for five seconds with dead fish eyes, and then turned over in zhao pengyu's fierce eyes, crawling away with his hands and feet, crawling fast.

zhao pengyu chased after him without anger, and stomped on the ground for the other party, "you scared lao tzu and still want to leave, does lao tzu not want face?"

gu ye quickly pulled him away, carried one of the puppet's arms, lifted the doll from the ground, and patted the soil on his body, "you are gentle with him, he is still a child."

zhao pengyu sneered, "i'm still a baby!"

gu ye was speechless, "i know, you are a giant baby, he is really a child."

zhao pengyu cut a sound, expressed strong disdain for this little ghost, after finding that the ghost can also be beaten, zhao pengyu's classmate's aura instantly flew to eighteen meters, and now just like the god of war, he only wants to fight with the ghost.

the doll was frightened by zhao pengyu, and a cry of "wow" came out, and the voice seemed to be squeezed out of the throat, heavy and stuffy, but it was strangely harsh, making people listen to the buzz in their heads. but it sounds like a kid. zhao pengyu was dumbfounded, "sleeper! oh baby!

gu ye rolled his eyes, "they all told you that they were children, you don't believe it!"

at this time, i heard the voice of a little girl singing: "ten little people eat together, and one of them is choked to death, and there are nine left." nine little people stayed up late, and one overslept with eight left. eight villains went to play, and one was left there were seven left. sseven little men were chopping wood, and one cut himself in half and there were six left..."

in such a strange environment, such a clear song was sung in such a quiet courtyard, and she was still a young girl with a young voice, and i wanted to know that there would be no little girl coming here in the middle of the night. zhao pengyu tensed up, "what ghost? singing ghost?

gu ye furrowed his brows, "sounds like a horror nursery rhyme." the nursery rhyme was

still singing, getting closer and closer to them, and listening to it more and more clearly, "six little people playing with honeycombs, one was stung to death by a wasp, and there are still five left." five villains went into the hospital, one was left with four left. four little people went to the beach, one was eaten by a shark and there were three left.

zhao pengyu was frightened out of goosebumps by this strange nursery rhyme, "is this song suggesting something?" how can it not be good to die? he looked around and said warily, "how do i think this place is a bit like... a place where children are raised illegally.

gu ye looked at the crying little ghost in his hand and said with a calm face, "yes, the ghosts here are all children with incomplete limbs, i asked those little ghosts, they are all abducted children." some were gouged out of their organs and died on the spot. some were broken many times, causing the bones to grow into deformities and sent to different places to beg. those who can't hold on to it all die here. it is not so much that this haunted house is terrible, but rather that people's hearts are using this somewhat terrible house to do things that are unconscionable.

zhao pengyu's face cooled down, and he angrily scolded: "these beasts! looking at the doll in gu ye's hand again, zhao pengyu couldn't help but pat the little man with the dust on his body, "i'm sorry, does the kick hurt?" tthe

little doll did not expect zhao pengyu to apologize to him, and the crying finally stopped, twisting his body uneasily, or trying to escape.

gu ye took out a small porcelain bottle from his pocket and pulled the little ghost's soul out of this doll, "when the matter here is resolved, i will send you to reincarnate, can you tell me where the few people you caught are?" the