48. i want them all to die

at ten o'clock, gu ye went down to study late and wandered for ten minutes before returning home. the residence and the school are not far away, but the school is big, and it uses legs everywhere, which is too delayed. entering the community, gu ye opened the online mall, bought a bicycle, bought it in the same city, bought it tonight, and sent it to him tomorrow.

when he arrived at the door, gu ye raised his hand and pressed the password lock, and just when he wanted to push the door, he felt a resentment in the family, and there was a small ghost qi. this kind of breath was very strange, if it was a ghost with resentment, it must be sandwiched with angry breath, but gu ye did not feel a trace of anger in it. he took a piece of rune paper from his pocket, hid it behind him with two fingers, and slowly pushed open the door with his other hand.

when i came in, i felt that there was a lot of resentment in this room, and it was very mixed. gu ye was happy, could it be that many little ghosts used his home as a gathering place and met in the middle of the night to jump around? however, this single strand of resentment is not enough to support a small ghost to survive in the yang realm.

at this moment, gu ye was sensitive to the fact that there was a pair of eyes staring at him at the crack of the bedroom door, gu ye looked down, and the other party had a pair of large round eyes, just like the cat's eyes, emitting a strange light in the darkness.

gu ye sighed, did not turn on the light, walked slowly and leisurely, and asked with interest: "let me see, which little cute is hiding there?" the

bedroom door slowly pushed open by itself, and in the midst of the resentment, a small figure moved out from behind the door little by little, tilting its head and secretly looking at gu ye.

after gu ye saw who it was, his eyes widened in surprise, "how are you?" the

doll stood motionless in the doorway, as if there were no life, without responding. <

gu ye walked over, crouched down, probed the breath of this doll, and became more and more confused, this human skin doll was like a bottomless pit, absorbing all kinds of resentment. unfortunately, she didn't know how to converge into her body, and some of them came out of her body and just surrounded her, making the whole room angry.

"you learn to spit bubbles in small fish, suck in and spit out." gu ye found that she had no malice, put away the more lethal spell in her hand, took out a charm, and collected all the resentment in the room into her body, and turned on the light again. at this time, i was finally able to see the child clearly, and after absorbing the resentment, the skin color of the doll was more human than before, the eyes were no longer so ethereal, and the pupils were slightly deeper, looking a little strange.

"will you speak?" gu ye asked, and the doll still did not squeak, staring at gu ye as if to give him a face.

"oh, little mute." gu ye stood up and wanted to get a bottle of drink, but as soon as he turned around, his calf was hugged. gu ye looked down, and saw that the doll was tightly wrapped around his legs, looking up at him, gu ye couldn't figure out what the child thought, but it had been determined that this little thing had already produced spiritual consciousness, had her own thoughts, was not a ghost, nor was it possessed by a ghost.

gu ye hesitated, bent down to pick her up, went to the refrigerator to get a drink, and then sat on the sofa, and the doll sat there motionless like a lifeless doll. gu ye poked her with a finger, "what's your name?" why come to me? the

doll slowly raised her head, squeezing out two words between her throats: "daddy." tthe

childish voice sounded like a two- or three-year-old child, gu ye was stunned, crying and laughing, "so you ran to me?" "gu ye then remembered that the trace of ghost qi left in his hand was after pinching this child's small face, and at that time she might have already developed spiritual consciousness and remembered what he said." okay my little princess, this is probably fate. gu ye picked up the doll, sat on his lap, and took the mobile phone to call mu jingfei, "sister mu, she didn't lose it, she came to me." the