"Well this was... completely unexpected."

A/N: So! This is going to be like a Kate Bishop x Reader! I hope you all enjoy this!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate came home to see her mom but when she appeared out of what seemed to the be the main area, Kate dumped her stuff in the middle and took her beanie off setting it down as well as her coat.

"Hi, Sweetie."

"Hey, Mom." Kate replied as she walked over toward her, the two hugging.

"Well don't forget about me now." Y/n scoffed out as she snaked her arms around and placed her hands over Kate's eyes.

"Y/n, I know it's you!" She exclaimed as she turned around and wrapped her arms around her neck, Y/n smiled widely as she held her close with a huge grin on her face. The two pull away and Y/n kept her arm around her, Kate glanced between the two.

"What are we looking all fancy for?" Kate asked confused as her mother turned around as Kate helped her out with the back of her dress.

"Charity auction."

"Ugh." Kate let out as her face furrowed slightly in disgust while she continued to help her Eleanor.

"I know, right? All those poor people and nonprofits relying on the more fortunate." She expressed then moved back as she began to glance behind to look at Kate and Y/n.

"That is not what I meant and you know it."

"Sure sounded like it... Miss Bishop." Y/n teased as she had her hands in her jean pockets. Kate nudged her back with a small smile,

"Stop it." She whispered quietly which made Y/n take a small step back as the two turned back to Eleanor who couldn't stop smiling at the two girls.

"As much as I love having you home for the holidays," Kate was too busy eye-fucking Y/n and it wasn't until she heard a paper slide across a desk that got her attention, "I'm not thrilled that I'm about to replace and irreplaceable clock tower." She explained while she walked past, Kate brought her hands together and glanced down at her hands before she sighed out:

"It was a bell tower." She corrected, as she slowly turned around and squished her lips together for a second before she followed behind Eleanor and Y/n walked with the two as she wanted to hear Kate's punishment.

"The Dean said it had a bell and a clock, and overachiever that you are, you managed to destroy both." She said before she turned around and stared her down for a second and turned back around, continuing her walk as Kate already felt bad.

"What can I do to make it better, Mom?" She asked,

"I started by cancelling your credit cards, and we're going to have a much longer talk about this tower that you destroyed, without joking. I know young people think they're invincible, and rich people think they're invincible and you've always been both." Eleanor explained as she pointed at Kate who was now across the kitchen counter from her, "So take it from someone who hasn't, you're not. You will get hurt. So please, don't go out looking for it." She expressed to Kate who looked slightly upset but she nodded her head, Y/n placed her hand on Kate's back and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Sorry, Mom." Kate apologised, "Sorry." She breathed out, Y/n wrapped her arms around Kate's neck and stood behind her, hugging her from behind. Kate leaned into her touch as she shut her eyes for a brief moment.

"Why don't you start by making it up to me by putting on that red dress in your bedroom and coming with me tonight?" She asked as she slightly tilted her head, hoping to convince Kate. Kate looked back at Y/n then at her mom.