Christmas

A/N: Hailee x Reader!

Backstory: Continuation from 'She catches you sing for the first time'

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Christmas morning - 7am to be exact - and Y/n was exhausted from all the extra shifts she's had to take up, she even had to work on boxing day! Thankfully she got told that she could work from home but it was just to read three different stories, write what she liked, write what needed to be taken out and changed, then sent to her manager who would send it to her boss and then she would be done. Plus, she was a fairly fast reader and was good at writing fast. And the best part of all!

She woke up to Hailee shaking her,

"Baby! Baby, wake up!" Hailee exclaimed excitedly, Y/n groaned and attempted to turn around but felt arms wrap around her, she groaned.

"Love, what're you doing?"

"It's Christmas! Come on! I wanna open our presents. Please?" She exclaimed excitedly, Y/n sighed and opened her eyes, wiping them lightly as she yawned; she even began to stretch and although Hailee found the sight adorable of her waking up, she showered her with kisses to try and speed her up and get her to wake up faster. Y/n chuckled.

"Ok, ok, let me put a t-shirt on." Y/n sighed out as Hailee moved out of her way and turned the light on, Y/n groaned and the sudden brightness which gave her a slight headache. She went into her closet and put on a midnight blue t-shirt that had white flicks all over it, she quite liked it and it matched with her black long shorts and white socks that she had just put on. She walked over to the edge of the bed and put her hand out, "Come on, pretty girl. Let's go." She tiredly said as Hailee got up and rushed downstairs excitedly, leaving Y/n behind. Y/n walked downstairs and looked around to see quite a lot of presents that she did not remember putting last night, but hey-ho. "Merry Christmas." Y/n wished for Hailee which Hailee smiled at her for, the two kissed before Hailee pulled away and looked at all the gifts, biting her lip excitedly. "Go." Y/n chuckled out and Hailee immediately rushed over and started to open her presents as Y/n sat on the couch and smiled every time she got excited over a present. "Ok, now I know you think that you have no more presents but you do." Y/n hummed out, Hailee gasped.

"Is it hearing you sing?" She asked with a huge smile, Y/n chuckled and handed her a hard drive. "A hard drive?" She said confused,

"Go into the studio." Y/n hummed out, Hailee rushed downstairs into the studio that was in the basement and put it in on her laptop and after a few seconds, Y/n heard her scream in excitement, she laughed. Hailee rushed upstairs,

"I love it! I love it, I love it, I love it!" She exclaimed as she ran and forcefully hugged Y/n, making her stumble back. Y/n smiled widely,

"I thought you would!" She exclaimed,

"Well it's you singing, of course I would."

"And it's all your favourite songs." Y/n chuckled out, Hailee's eyes lit up as she rushed back downstairs and continued to listen and dance around, the two leaving Y/n's presents however Y/n went into the booth and walked over to the drums and simply started playing any and every tune that she could think off which made Hailee smile as Y/n was quite the multi-talented person however she was so shy and timid that she never did anything about it. Simply just left the talents hidden. She started to lose focus when she felt Hailee wrap one arm around her as she started to place delicate but very leading kisses on her neck that Y/n couldn't help but melt into with a tight-lipped smile. "Mhmm, what's this for?" Y/n hummed out as she stopped,

"I just love you." Hailee whispered to her as she paused for a second before she continued to kiss her neck, Y/n hummed.

"R-Right..." Y/n breathed out, Hailee pulled you closer and you simply stood up and moved her to against the wall, the two of you slowly however passionately kissing while your voice was playing. As much as you thought you couldn't sing, you had to admit. Her reaction was completely worth it.

*****

After a little... distraction, the two went back upstairs and Y/n began to open her presents, she didn't want much however that didn't stop Hailee from getting her over 20 things wanting to spoil her girlfriend. But it did make Y/n laugh when she got cards from family, friends and Hailee and they all complimented her voice as Hailee had put it as a post on her Instagram. Although Y/n hid underneath the covers for hours, once Hailee began to read out all the comments which practically just said 'So cute' 'Protect this women at all cost' and complimenting her voice and saying how she should become a singer with Hailee.

She appreciated it of course and it even began trending which shocked her, but was thankful. Even co-workers were complimenting her voice which simply just made her blush.

"Do you like it?" Hailee asked adorably as it was a Sheriff Hat, Y/n laughed and nodded her head as she put it on.

"I love it, Ma'am. Just wish it came with handcuffs, y'know?" Y/n teased with a small smirk, Hailee rolled her eyes and when she set the wrapping paper down on the floor, she felt something hit her chest then her lap. She looked down on her lap to see handcuffs, she smiled heavily at this and looked up at Hailee, the two having a small staring competition before Hailee blushed to hard and looked away. Y/n chuckled, "We'll be using them soon, pretty girl." Y/n hummed out which made Hailee cover her face, Y/n laughed at this however and kneeled in front of her, she placed a kiss on her head and removed her two hands from her face, "Hey." She softly said, "You okay there?"

"Mhmm-hmm. Just thinking."

"Thinking? Wow."

"Yeah, it's like... yeah." Hailee stuttered out,

"Really?" Y/n asked surprised and Hailee nodded her head, "Well I had to carry you up here, you still need to rest."

"Noo! No, no! I can walk—"

"Mhmm, don't think you can." Y/n teased before placing a kiss on her nose which made Hailee blush, "Is that me?" She asked.

"Nope! Go look in your office." She exclaimed excitedly, Y/n sighed and picked her up, giving her a piggyback, she walked up the stairs and went into her office and gasped when she saw the smallest husky she had ever seen, the husky had bright blue eyes; Y/n squealed in excitement, she rushed over and picked her up, the husky being able to fit in Y/n's hand, Y/n showered it with affection,

"Boy or girl?"

"Boy."

"Cayden." Y/n suggested. Hailee nodded her head,

"Up to you, darling."

"Noo, I want your opinion. He's our child. We need to shower him with affection." Y/n expressed, "Ohhh, I see what this is."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, you just wanted another puppy, plus, this is... a test."

"A test?" Hailee reiterated, Y/n nodded her head.

"Yeah, your secretly pregnant and want to see if I'm good at taking care of people so you got us a puppy." Y/n expressed which made Hailee roar with laughter, she placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Yes, that is exactly the reason. Surprise, surprise." Hailee joked.

"Oh, sorry, caught you." Y/n joked back which made the two laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------