Argument 3

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART THREE! WOO!

To be honest, I have no idea what's about to happen. 

Thank you for 212-217k! I appreciate it a lot. You guys are so amazing aha <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I begin to walk away and run my hands through my hair,

"Fuckin' hell! Do I have to tell you everywhere I go?!" I shout at her, as I turn around. She hits the door before pointing her hands at her head.

"Are you even fucking thinking about me?! Why the hell would you lie to me?! Especially about Cass?!" She shouts back at me, "Were you even considering about telling me?!" 

"Why do you need to know? Can you stop acting like my mom and just be my girlfriend—?"

"You are acting so weird! Why do you wanna spend all your time with her?! Am I just not enough for you?!" She shouts at me, I sigh and just look at her.

"You are good enough." I tell her, "You are more than good enough, I... love you!" I exclaim, I go to reach out for her hand but she hits my hand away.

"Don't! Don't you dare tell me that when I don't even know if I'm gonna wake up in the morning with you pissed off at me!" She exclaims, sobbing and breaking down. I wrap my arms around her waist but she tries to fight out of it,

"H—Hailee, stop—stop. Hailee..." I rest my hands on her face and force her to look at me, "Hailee." I breath out, she stares me down before resting her forehead on my chest and sobbing, I hold her close and rub her back; letting her let everything out. "I love you." I whisper to her, "Only you, no one else." I add, placing a kiss on her head. She continues to sob and hugs me tightly as if I was leaving her.

*****

I'm watching TV with Hailee and she turns to me,

"Hey, I'm gonna make myself some French Toast, you want anything?" She asks me, I think for a moment before she suggests: "Ham toastie?" She asks me, my eyes light up.

"Yes! Please?" I ask her, she nods her head.

***

"Hey, Y/n, can you come here for a sec?" She asks me, I stand up and head into the kitchen and she is by my Ham toastie but I don't see it made. She turns to me, "I'm really sorry but we have no ham but I already buttered the bread..." She explains to me, "do you want to have it just like that? Or do you want me to still toast it?" She questions. I immediately feel put off the food, I shrug.

"I—I'm not really that hungry... anymore..." I explain to her,

"But... But I already buttered the bread, I don't really wanna waste it—"

"But I don't wanna eat it." I express to her, she sighs lightly.

"I know, I know..." She breathes out, "do you want me to toast it?" she asks me; I shake my head.

"No, it tastes weird without the ham." I explain to her, with a small sigh; letting my shoulders fall. She gives me a glance before shrugging,

"Well... what—what're we gonna do?" She asks, I shrug.

"I don't know." I reply, looking around for a snack to see if I can find something that looks half-decent.

"Well, I already buttered it—"