"I'm gonna have to steal you from him" 3

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART THREE! WOO!

By the way halfway through writing, I had a great idea. Should I make a one-shot where Y/n helps Hailee with a music video and they have to argue but also cute shit and it's just them filming for the day and everyone starts to suspect them dating and it's like a hidden relationship or something. Lmk if y'all would wanna see that ahaha.

Thank you for 204-206k! Thank you so much, you guys are simply so incredible <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks and I've just been taking it a day at a time. Hailee's been helping me though, I'm glad that I have her and we've been going on a few dates here and there but we have been caught a few times however we've just been saying how we're hanging out. However, we have both decided to keep it a secret as she isn't out and I don't wanna rush her cause... you know, it's—it's a dick move to rush people. Plus, I'm patient. I think— that's irrelevant anyway, when it comes to Hailee, I'm patient.

I wake up to hearing an alarm beeping and Hailee exclaim, I sit up and look around not seeing her, I get up and walk into the room and it's filled with smoke. I quickly open the windows and shut the door, I walk over to her.

"What's all this about?" I ask her, grabbing a towel and waving it about hoping to calm the smoke down, I turn the cooker off as I noticed that Hailee hadn't done it.

"I was trying to do something nice, and—and I—"

"No, hey, it's okay." I tell her, placing a kiss on her head. "It's fine. It's the thought that counts." I chuckle out and just continue to let the smoke calm down. "Well, what're we gonna do now?" I ask her, laughing lightly. She hits my arm,

"Hey! Don't laugh!" She exclaims which I laugh more at,

"Okay, let me treat you out for breakfast?" I suggest, she hums at this and nods her head.

"I'd love that!" She exclaims in excitement, I grin at this.

"You go get dressed, I'll handle this." I express to her,

"What? No, I created this. Please, I'll deal with it." She tells me, I shake my head at this and I grab the pan and walk over to the sink, I set it down and turn the water on as I start to pour it out but it was sizzling,

"Oh—" I pour the thing out and try cleaning it then put it under water and it seemed to work, "You haven't got asthma right?" I ask her, she shakes her head.

"No, why?" She asks me,

"Give me a second." I chuckle out. I go into my room and grab a spray and just go in and begin spraying it everywhere hoping that the smell of smoke can go away; Hailee just starts laughing at what I was doing. I stop and begin to cough, "Aw, I just swallowed it!" I groan out making her laugh, I put it away and walk back over to the sink and just begin to clean it, I feel Hailee hug me from behind.

"I'm sorry." She apologises, I shake my head.

"It's okay," I chuckle out, nervous as I haven't really been hugged like this before and I am not used to it. I don't know how, it's been over a month of meeting and living with Hailee yet I still get nervous at the smallest actions from her. I move my sleeves up and take my hoodie off as it was too hot, I chuck it on the table and it slides off, "Perfect." I sigh out, I hear Hailee snicker at this. "Hey! Don't be mean." I tell her, she giggles and places a kiss on my back.