⚠️"As... per... usual..."⚠️2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Y/n and Hailee fall out and Y/n acts more and more distant

THANAMSBBA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100-101K! YOU GUYS! OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! HONESTLY! I HAVE NOT BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

I WILL BE POSTING FORBIDDEN 2 LATER TODAY!

⚠️TW⚠️: Suicidal thoughts

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I'm bored out of my mind and there is nothing else for me to do, I swear... I just want to do something but everything is just so boring. Nate's out of town, Hailee is at work and I don't have any other friends. Well, I do, but they're all mostly smoking and shit which Hailee's banned me from doing. I've tried playing video games or doing what I did before but I still can't seem to be entertained by anything.

I check the time to see that it's 1pm, Hailee should be on her break by now. I look around trying to find my phone until I realise that it's no where to be found.

"Fuck off!" I groan out, I begin to look around and find it high up, "Why the fuck is up there?" I mumble and knock the phone down catching it but I hear something drop as well, I already know what it is. For fuck sake, seriously? I turn around and see the molly, I groan and pick it chucking it at the wall before punching the wall next to me, "FUCK!" I scream out before trying to calm my breathing down and rest my head against the wall. I go to look at the molly before I look away and quickly call Hailee. She answers almost immediately.

"Is everything okay?" Hailee asks, sounding worried, I sigh.

"I found the molly." I mumble to her, she sighs.

"...Oh..." She mumbles,

"Why didn't you throw it out?" I groan out as I pick it up and I walk over and shove it in the bin. "When are you coming home?" I mumble quietly, she sighs and I can hear the hesitation in her silence. "What? How long?" I ask her. Just wanting an answer.

"...8..." She mumbles quietly into the phone, I nod my head slowly and sigh lightly.

"Okay... Okay, cool." I mumble under my breath, "I guess I'll see you when you're home." I say, talking with no emotion in my voice.

"Y/n—"

"Bye." I quietly mutter, I hang up and chuck my phone on the bed, I go toward the kitchen and grab the car keys, I grab my wallet and I head out the house, locking the door behind me. I head out and get in my car, I shut the door and put my keys in the engine, I reverse out of the spot and I begin to just drive. I don't even know where I'm going. Wait, fuck I didn't even bring my phone. Shit. I drive back and go back into the house to see missed calls from Hailee as well as texts.

"Shit, baby, I'm sorry. I can come home early."

"Love, I'm really sorry."

"Do you want me to come home early?"

"Y/n, I'm getting worried, will you please answer me?"

"Y/n, I swear to god, if you're doing something to do with the drugs you found. I swear I won't be able to handle it."

"Sorry, I went to go for a drive but forgot my phone, so yeah." I reply to her. I begin to walk back downstairs; out the door, locked it, got back in the car, set my phone down in the passenger's seat and began to drive around. For hours. It was nice. But also a little boring. Had a road of emotions as I hid in different alleyways crying, wanting to just drive faster and faster, not stopping. Hoping that some sort of crash would happen. But it didn't. Some may call that lucky while others/ me... will call it shit.