"That bitch!"

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Backstory: Y/n and Hailee have a wedding coming up and Y/n's best friend, Demi, wants to humiliate her a little so she guilt-trips a company into letting her try on dresses when she dresses more masculine.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was at work filming as Hailee was taking time off but she would show up here and there just to support her girlfriend, Y/n went into her trailer and sighed however when she turned around; she saw wedding dresses.

"What the—?"

"You, my dear friend, are going to be trying on dresses!" Demi exclaimed as she shoved her arms out into the hair, Y/n looked around and tried to leave but the trailer door locked,

"Um, hello! Someone—Someone help me!" Y/n exclaimed as she banged on the door,

"Oh, come on! It's not that bad—"

"Whoever locked this! You're dead!" Y/n exclaimed as she banged on the door,

"I'm sorry, baby! But I need too!" Hailee exclaimed, Y/n walked over to the window and crawled through the window, her falling onto her shoulder.

"Nope! Nope." Y/n got up quickly as Hailee covered her mouth and went over to help her but when she saw that Y/n quickly got up and started to go away, Hailee followed after her, "I am not doing that! Especially in my trailer!"

"I got you the day off, please, baby? For me!"

"Hailee, I hate dresses—" Y/n complained as she stopped and turned to Hailee, Demi got out of the trailer,

"So, does that mean you'll do it for me?" Hailee asked with a wide smile on her face, Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I have to get back to work—"

"No, baby, I got you the day off!" She exclaimed, a bright smile on her face. Y/n groaned and turned to her with a blank face.

"I'm not getting out of this... am I?" Y/n asked to which Hailee shook her head, Y/n sighed.

"Fine. But we're doing it at home. We're not doing surprises. I hate surprises. I don't want a big wedding." Y/n expressed to Hailee who just listened with a smile, "You might want a big and fancy wedding but I'm dark and twisty, I just want to get married with you. I just want to be in a room with you. A guy or a girl saying that we are officially together because for me. I don't think my mother would even understand or want to see me with a women, my dad. He's—He just... he isn't going to show up just like he hasn't showed up for the past 12 years. 12 years. And all this wedding stuff, I love you, I do—"

"Y/n—"

"I really do love you but weddings aren't my thing! They really aren't my thing, I'm not a ring type girl, I'm not a dress type girl. I just want you to be comfortable and I want to be comfortable and since everyone is making it such a big deal about our wedding being our day. I really do want it to be our day and not be secretly uncomfortable because then that will make you sad and like I said... it's—it's— it's our day—"

"Y/n!" Hailee exclaimed before she let out a small scoff, "I get it, you don't like big things, you don't like celebrations that have anything that is about you. I get that you don't want a big wedding and want it more personal. I get that you are all 'dark and twisty' and you like it when I say that because you like Greys Anatomy and Demi is literally the Meredith and your Cristina." Hailee expressed, a smile that never left her face. "But can you just be Meredith for one day and picture me as..." She tried to remember the name of the blonde which Y/n stayed silent, letting her think of the name. "I— it begins with a 'I' right?"