Found out 2

A/N: Kate x Reader

PART TWO! WOO!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leap in front of her and cover her mouth, I hear my Aunt May shout on me.

"Y/n? Is that you?" She asks me,

"UH! Yeah! Yeah, it's me! Don't—Don't come in! I'm getting changed!" I warn her which she chuckles at.

"Y/n, I've known you since I was a baby, I think—"

"NO!" I web the door again. "Doors locked anyway, so... sorry! I'll be out in a sec!" I shout to her, I hear her sigh.

"Okay! You have a visitor... and I don't know where she went."

"She's in the..." I glance at Kate and give her a small smile, I turn back to the door. "bathroom..." I lie, slowly nodding my head and turn to the wall that was to the right of me and hang my head down and let out a small sigh.

"Okay, well just come out when you're done getting changed." She tells me and I hear her footsteps fade away, I rush over to the door and remove the webs putting it in the bin, I open the door slightly and see her turning the corner into the living room, I shut the door back over and turn around; resting my head on the door as it shuts back over quietly. I sigh in relief,

"You're Spider-Women?" Kate asks me quietly. My eyes move down and land on hers, I slowly nod my head.

"Uh, yeah... yeah, sort—sort've..." I answer quietly, "please.... please don't tell anyone, I can't afford to stop being Spider-Women and if my Aunt May finds out then she'll get me into so much trouble and won't let me do it anymore." I express to her, my voice cracking slightly. Kate places her hand over her heart as she giggles lightly,

"Okay! Okay! I won't tell her. I won't." She assures me quietly, I sigh in relief.

"Thank you." I thank and tap the spider that was in the middle of the suit. It deflates and I slip out of it, only being in my boxer shorts and pair of socks. I look around and grab jeans, a t-shirt, a zip-up and some shoes. I begin to get dress and I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around as I jump around trying to get my jeans on. I see Kate just smiling at me awkwardly.

"Hi... Uh, you—you want me to leave... or?"

"Oh, no... I'll be done in a—" I let out a small groan as these jeans were being annoying, "sec..." I groan out and manage to get them on, I grab the t-shirt and put it on and then throw the zip-up on over it. I jump into the shoes and quickly put them on, I grab my phone. "What'll we be doing up at yours?" I ask her, she shrugs.

"Well... I... I, uhm, I was gonna suggest a movie... but I think we have a lot too... sort... out. And talk about as well as the fact that your all bruised up. So, I'll most likely help you with that." Kate explains to me, I slowly nod my head.

"Sounds... Sounds great." I assure her and give her a small nod before I open my door, I let her go first and she walks ahead. I walk behind her and shut the door; we walk into the living room.

"Ah, there you two are! So, what're you gonna do?" She asks us, we glance at one another then at May.

"We're just gonna go to her house... watch a movie." I explain to her, she nods her head.

"Yeah..."

"Okay, you need money if you wanna order in?" May asks me, I shake my head.

"Oh! No, I'll just use my money, it's fine—"