⚠️Different Social Status⚠️

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: -Crecrxzy

Summary: Y/n is a troublemaker and team captain of the basketball team in Junior year, Hailee is the goody two-shoes and is dating Niall who is a total dick and hits her but no one knows and she is also in Junior year.

Will Y/n find out about it? FIND OUT NOW!

Btw this is the last request that I'm ever doing, sorry! But! There will be a part two!

⚠️TW⚠️: Physical Abuse, Manipulation, Eating Disorder

THANK YOU FOR 148-155k! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH ❤️

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I walk into school wearing blue Levi 501's with high top vans, a white t-shirt with a zip-up over it and a flannel over that. I always like wearing bracelets as well as rings, they help me when I get nervous or have a little bit of anxiety; you may be thinking... Y/n, you're supposed to be the 'troublemaker' you cliché bitch. Well... troublemakers have problems too bitch.

I have my bag strap on my right shoulder only and walk over to my locker; feeling stares all over. I walk over to my locker, and open it setting my bag in, I hear someone clear their throat but I don't look. I can't be bothered. I move back and shut my locker door over and go to leave but I feel myself get pulled back and turned around, I look to see Billie; I sigh, resting my shoulders.

"Hey, Billie." I greet her, she gives me a wide smile.

"Hi, baby." She greets me and goes to hug me but I move back and away from the hug,

"No, we're not dating." I tell her and walk away, I was heading down toward my first class and see the most prettiest girl, Hailee... god... even her name sounds attractive. I walk over to her but just as I do, I feel some dick brush past me and rush over to Hailee.

"Hey, baby." The guy says and pulls her in for a kiss; her hands freeze but she slowly rests them on his neck kissing him back. Stupid fucking Niall. Loves to rub it in people's faces that he's taken even when people don't ask. He's sort've like the pick me boy— oh my god, he's a pick me boy...

I roll my eyes and continue to walk to Music. Fuck it, I might as well as skipping class is getting boring as teachers are beginning to pick up where I go and I'm getting bored of being shouted at by my mom and dad for not going to classes.

I arrive early and head into the class not caring, I walk over to the back nearest the piano that I play at but I'd rather go on drums. Drums are so much more fun and easier to pick up on.

***

Class time... woo... the teacher came in first and turned the light on, I put my phone away and once he glanced at me, he fully stared me down and stopped.

"Is that Y/n L/n?" He asks in a sarcastic tone, everyone turns to me; I sigh and lean my head back slightly before looking at him and giving him a forced tight-lip smile. "Now, what brings you here?"

"It's Tuesday... I have you first on a Tuesday." I explain bluntly, he nods his head slowly.

"Yeah, but I didn't think you'd ever come in." He expresses to me,

"Ok." I answer, he just looks at me which was a little creepy but I ignore him as I have one AirPod in. I see Hailee walk over to the desk and sit next to me, 'Wait she sits here? ' "Hi." I greet her, she turns to me.