Denial

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Hailee and Y/n like one another and act like their in a relationship all the time however whenever someone asks if their a couple, they deny their liking but a two specific Dickinson cast-mates decide to put that Denial to the test...

DUN DUN DUNNNN! 😂

ALSO! THANK YOU FOR 12K! I love you all so much and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas break! I have chapters ready! Tomorrow's one is gonna be super sad bring on the tissues! ;)

BUTTTT in occasion of all the support and my love, I might post it tonight...

Okay!

HERE WE GO MY PEOPLE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever people saw both Hailee and Y/n in interviews together or when they're in movies together, the bond was undeniably there. There was definitely something there, especially when it came to a roll where both girls were in it, Hailee as Kate Bishop and Y/n as Spider-Women with Hawkeye. Y/n being Hailee's love-interest which they didn't seem to mind.

However, what caught people off-guard the most about the two is whenever they are in public with one another, they would always take cute photos and post them and tagging one another with whatever their doing then "date".

They found it funny seeing their fans' reaction to it and even one April Fools, Y/n helped Hailee prank the world by letting them think that they were dating but completely forgot to say April Fools which got people falling for the two and hoping for them to get together even more.

Y/n was walking along the streets of LA, going for her usual walk that she always went on with Hailee as they were walking Martini, Y/n had an arm around Hailee and Hailee had an arm around her waist as the other hand was preoccupied with holding the dog leash, they took turns on picking up Martini's poo which they both weren't exactly wanting to do but then again, it had to be done.

"I always love this walk, it's so calming and peaceful." Hailee complimented nature, Y/n hummed in agreement as she nodded her head,

"Agreed." She sighed out in content as in the corner of her eyes, she saw Martini start to poo, "Ah! It's your turn! Ha-Ha— AH!" She screamed at the end as Hailee had hit her in the shoulder, "Ow!" She exclaimed and held her upper arm in pain, "Hailee!" She whined out and after Hailee picked up Martini's poo and put it in a nearby bin then sanitised her hands as she was a little bit of a germaphobe, that's when she placed a hand on where she punched and looked at Y/n with a pout,

"I'm sorry." She apologised but couldn't help but roar with laugher, Y/n wrapped an arm around her waist and picked her up, "HEY! Y/n." She exclaimed followed by laughter, "Hey! Put—Put me down!" She exclaimed which Y/n giggled at, however the moment was quickly ruined when Y/n felt herself being watched all of a sudden. She looked around and found a few paparazzi cars pulling up and saw that they were on the hunt for the two. She groaned in annoyance, "What's wrong, baby girl?" Hailee asked, Y/n unfazed by the pet name.

"There's paparazzi here... I mean I know it's part of acting but my god do I just want a day with you and Tini." She sighed out, Hailee could see how upset she was and placed a hand on her cheek,

"Well we still have tomorrow off, we can stay home all day. Order in. I'll make it the best day ever, I promise you." Hailee assured before she placed a kiss on Y/n's cheek, Y/n hummed as she felt Hailee's face on the side of hers. She knew that the paparazzi were coming up as they were just a few metres ahead of them. Y/n leaned her down but they pulled away when paparazzi began to rush over taking photos and some asking questions,