"Welcome!"

A/N: Kate x Reader

Backstory: Clint knows a team that can help them against the Tracksuit Mafia and takes Kate with him.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K! WE DID IT! OH MY GOD! WE REALLY DID IT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! LETS GOOOO!

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU ❤️❤️ ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD FOR YOU GUYS ❤️

HERE WE GO!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clint was walking down the streets of New York as a curious Kate Bishop was following behind, asking question after question,

"Clint, who are we going to see?" Kate asked as she leaned her head toward Clint who slightly slowed down,

"Kate." He stated in a way of telling her to calm down. He walked toward a building and let out a small hum.

"What the hell is this—?"

"We are visiting my old friends. Okay? Now... do what you do when you're scared." He explained to Kate, Kate looked at him confused, "Shut up." He exclaimed and turned around, "Hi, I need to see the boss." Clint hummed out, the bodyguard took in a sharp inhale.

"I'm afraid you can't see her." The bodyguard disagreed. A pleasured grin on his face, Clint rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Please, I just need to see her—"

"And I said you can't—"

"I don't care, it's important." Clint interjected.

"He's an Avenger." Kate added which made the Bodyguard and Clint turn to her confused. She leaned back and looked down, staying quiet.

"The adults are speaking, shh." Clint turned back to the Bodyguard and stared him down, "I have something for her. Something that can benefit her and... and all of you. So, if you let me in. I can help you guys." He explained, the Bodyguard sighed and opened the door,

"Follow me." He sternly told the two, glaring at both of them, he turned around and began to walk his way to where the Boss was, Clint glanced at Kate and gave her a small nod before he followed after the bodyguard. Kate followed behind Clint and they walked toward a booth right up at the back. It was a girl, in a suit, short hair, tattoo's on her arms and she looked decent. Caught Kate's attention. "Boss, I have Clint Barton and some girl here—"

"I can see that." The girl hummed out as she moved her arms to her side and glanced between Clint and Kate, she hummed lightly. "Girls, may I have a minute alone with these two?" She asked as she glanced between the two, the two girls nodded and left after placing a kiss on her cheek. She gave them a smile but once they turned around, she grabbed a napkin and wiped her cheeks as both Kate and Clint took a seat across from her. "So, how may I help you?" The girl asked as she lifted her right leg and let it sit on her left leg, she put one arm on the top of the book and glanced between the two, mostly staring Kate down.

"Welcome! " The bodyguard exclaimed, Y/n stared him down and clicked her fingers, two people grabbed him and shoved him away and outside. She sighed and looked back at Clint and Kate.

"We need some help." Clint expressed, "However, we also know that the watch that was left at the Compound is yours... so, if we get it back for you, we would like something in return." he explained to the girl across from him, "Y/n, hello? Are—Are you even listening—?"

"Is she your partner?" Y/n asked as she pointed at Kate and her eyes dashed toward Clint, however keeping her head in the direction of Kate.

"Well... she's—" They glance at one another, Kate with a hopeful look which made Clint sigh and roll his eyes, he turned back to her, "Yeah. She's my partner." He bitterly stated as Kate looked validated which made Y/n hum. She looked Kate up and down, a small smile on her face as she looked at Clint and moved her leg down, she leaned forward.