"Well, well, well..."

A/N: Nadine x Reader

Summary: Y/n is Erwin's older sister and her and Nadine slightly hate one another, however whenever their around each other. Y/n always seems to be quite flirtatious and Nadine is always flirting back. They have back-and-forth for ages while Erwin try to make them friends but when they both go to a party, something unexpected happens. Btw Erwin and Nadine are just friends in this one-shot.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a knock on the door, Nadine hoping that Erwin would answer however since she seemed to have a cursed life; his older sister, Y/n answered, she was holding a t-shirt as she had a towel wrapped around her waist to cover the lower half of her body. She smiled widely,

"Why hello, mini Franklin. Too what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked with a small smile on her face that was quite clearly a sarcastic one, Nadine rolled her eyes,

"Here for your brother. Where is he?" Nadine asked bluntly with a subtle frown on her face, she crossed her arms, Y/n chuckled.

"And here I thought you were missing me." Y/n sighed out dramatically, as she tilted her head from left to right as she lowered her face till hers was right in front of Nadine's. "You can always make up too me? Right, love?" Y/n asked as it silenced Nadine for a moment before she collected herself, she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Um, yeah, no, I'm good." Nadine hummed out, "I'd rather kiss someone actually worth my time." She insulted which made Y/n laugh,

"Oh, darling, how would you know that I'm not worth your time?" Y/n asked, a pleasured smile wide on her face.

"Whatever. Is he here or not?" Nadine asked,

"He should be here in a couple of minutes, he went out to get snacks for his bestie." Y/n sighed out as she moved out of the way and let Nadine in. Nadine walked in and looked around, Y/n shut the door and went to leave but then stopped and sighed, "There's... this party." She bitterly spoke, "You wanna tag along?" Y/n asked as she turned around to Nadine.

"Aren't I just your brothers friend—?"

"He clearly wants us to get along. Are you in or not?" Y/n asked, she turned her full body toward Nadine. "And I won't leave you, I will stick by you the whole way, I know you don't like parties that well, I just thought—"

"I'd like that." Nadine answered, Y/n smiled lightly and nodded her head.

"Got it." She muttered and nodded her head, "I'll see you tonight at 8, okay?" Nadine nodded her head, Y/n nodded her head with her. A smile tugged on her lips and she turned around, "See you later, Franklin." Y/n said as she walked up the stairs and went into her room to continue her shower, Nadine felt herself finally breath.

*****
(Skip to the party)

Both girls arrived and Y/m shut the door then placed her hands on Nadine's arms.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Y/n asked as she looked down at Nadine while Nadine looked up at her, the two locked eyes on one another as Y/n had a small smile on her lips.

"I don't know, I barely go to parties." Nadine answered truthfully. Y/n nodded her head,

"Okay, I'll give you a tour of where everything is and then we can do whatever you want. K?" Y/n asked, Nadine nodded her head. Y/n started to show her around the party, one hand entangled with Nadine's just to ensure that nothing was gonna happen. She showed everything and decided that it'd be best if they took a step outside.

"And what's out here? Oh, let's see. Grass. People smoking weed. People drinking. Wow, this seems fun." Nadine sarcastically expressed in a sort've announcer voice, Y/n laughed.

"I just thought that you might want some fresh air, I get how stressful it can be with the busy crowd and loud music." Y/n explained which made Nadine smile, Y/n was leaned on the porch fence and looked out at the people who were in the garden. Nadine moved next to her and copied her position,

"Who knew that you could be so understanding?" Nadine teased which made Y/n chuckle lightly as she looked down and shook her head with a smile tugged on her lips.

"Well maybe if you got to know me instead of avoiding me or insulting me..." She drooped her head to Nadine, "you would know." She hummed out, the smile never leaving. Nadine rolled her eyes,

"Yeah, yeah." Nadine scoffed out.

The two of them quickly headed inside and one of Y/n's friends came over to her,

"Bro you have to join us in Seven minutes in heaven!" She exclaimed and dragged her away, Y/n quickly grasped Nadine's hand and dragged her along with them. "Oh! Mini Franklin! You joinin' us?" She asked, Y/n nudged her. "I'm excited, dicky. Shut up." Y/n rolled her eyes at the nickname,

"Whatever." Y/n mumbled, the two sat down and took a few shots. It was Nadine's turn and she sighed and spun the bottle, it spun fast but then slowed down and stopped on Y/n. Both girls locked eyes and Y/n just stayed quiet as everyone around them cheered for the two, she put her hand out and helped Nadine up. "Come on, let's go." Y/n said as she let Nadine go first, their hands entangled with one another, "We're not gonna do anything you don't wanna, k?" Y/n assured, Nadine felt a little upset at this as she couldn't deny the attraction that others felt for Y/n, and she also couldn't deny that she wasn't hot when she really was. There was no doubt about it.

Both of them headed inside a room and Y/n flicked the lights on,

"Well, well, well..." Y/n said as she moved beside Nadine, "Didn't think my first hook-up of the night would be you." She hummed out, a sarcastic smile on her face as she moved in front of Nadine who rolled her eyes. Slightly annoyed as the Y/n moments before seemed so much sweeter than the one in front of her,

"Anyone ever tell you how you're a dick?" Nadine asked, a sarcastic smile on her face as she tilted her head to the right. Although, Y/n was taller and she had that advantage, if words could kill, Nadine would be a serial killer with the amount of people she's destructed.

"Many times..." Y/n scoffed out as she walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down, Nadine moved in front of her and sighed,

"Can I ask you something?"

"...Sure." Y/n agreed.

"Why do you act so different alone and when your around you friends?" She exposed, Y/n clenched her jaw.

"I don't do—"

"Well you were nice outside, what changed? Some of your friends put us in here and what? You think you can get me to hook-up with you—?"

"No, I know we're probably gonna hook-up." Y/n scoffed out, "It's bound to happen someday—"

"Today isn't that day." Nadine chuckled out as she crossed her arms and went to walk away but she felt a strong pull, she turned around and her body was pressed against Y/n's, who was stood up and staring her down.

"Is that so, Nadine?" Y/n asked in a seductive manor that silenced Nadine from speaking a word, "I said...—"

"I know what you said." Nadine cut off, she swallowed the small lump in her throat and Y/n just hummed. She lowered her lips and hovered them an inch over Nadine's, Nadine cut the tiny gap off quickly and both girls rushed to continuing what was going on.

Y/n quickly sat down and pulled Nadine onto her lap that made her let out a small squeal, both girls smiled at one another before they quickly attached their lips for a short but powerful kiss,

However, Y/n slowed right down when she realised that this is Nadine's first experience with anything, she was considerate and delicate and when Nadine gave her consent, the two girls didn't hold back for hours on end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------